For Sale Annapolis, MD: LX570 - Phoenix Automotive Android Radio and 360 Camera System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Phoenix Automotive Android radio and 360 camera system for LX570 - $400.

I picked up the radio from Phoenix automotive and the 360 camera system from amazon last year and had them installed in my 2011 LX570 for about 4 months. They both worked well but I was hoping it would be a bit more plug-and-play. The Phoenix radio needed configuration and had a lot of little annoyances and glitches that I just don't have time to troubleshoot so I reverted back to the stock radio and backup camera. There are lots of good threads on here about them and this would be perfect for someone who has the time to tinker with it.

Unknown-8.jpeg

Unknown-5.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-6.jpeg

Hi, I do still have it. The main issues I had were random warning lights that would pop up on the dash. Sometimes the TPMS error light would come on and then turn off after a few minutes. Every now and then I would start the car and every warning light on the dash would light up and then would go away after I restarted the car. I also had some issues getting the audio fader settings working. Wireless CarPlay worked well most of the time but every now and then would disconnect and I would just have to reconnect it. In all likelihood the problems I had are due to me not installing it properly. It came with a bunch of different wiring harnesses and there is minimal installation documentation online so I had to figure it out by trial and error. With work, grad school, and two kids I just didn't have the time to troubleshoot it and decided to take it out after a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom