Against my better judgment.... A bj70 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nice work! wont be so bad being the test dummy now eh haha
did you do the pipe bending yourself?

nice! looks sick, can't wait to see it in person!

Sweet.....when we getting out for some wheeling...been to long.:cheers:

Sweet.....when we getting out for some wheeling...been to long.:cheers:
Definatly soon, I'm ready anytime now. It would be awesome to check out some of the stuff you guys have explored in your area.

Going camping at Doobah lake this weekend for my 8th annual trip there.

Got some work done today, took the exhaust manifold and down pipe off. Then finished up the manifold. I had to raise the turbo up so that I could have enough room to clear the oil filter. Next is fitting up the exhust and figuring out the rest of the plumbing.
:beer:

awesome, its getting there. If you can get your hands on a 3B with the filter housing pouting down, just swap it and get yourself a little extra room.

Nice work graham, I'll be heading over to steal ideas often haha

awesome, its getting there. If you can get your hands on a 3B with the filter housing pouting down, just swap it and get yourself a little extra room.
Thanks, and yea I was thinking that for the filter housing. I might put up a wanted ad for one.

Right on! This is for your black 70? And the brown/desert 70 is keeping the suspension it came with?

so exciting! its going to look awesome!

Welcome to the beautiful world of OME, your spine will thank you for years to come.

Finally getting to work on this thing. Now I've found that it wasn't happy that I've ignored it for other projects and it's blown an axle seal:bang:

Last time I did one of those its because my air locker pressurized the axle housing and blew the seal out! Hell of a bang when it went. Best to check axle vent valve thingies once and a while I guess. LOL

Have fun!

Count on new brake bits as well. I skipped that part thinking "short term exposure" would save me...... nope. Rear brake performance went to s***e.

I guess the last guy to do a knuckle job figured 2 was good enough.... Anyone have some studs and cone washers sitting around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom