ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last saw you guys when you were here in the States visiting, right? 4 or 5 years ago? North Georgia?
Yep. Think so. At Taco Mac. I think. We are back in NGA.

Will this be a kid friendly event? I have a 6 and 3 year old. I'd love to make it out either way as long as I can get my engine back in the truck on time.

Will this be a kid friendly event? I have a 6 and 3 year old. I'd love to make it out either way as long as I can get my engine back in the truck on time.
Most definitely. There are at least 3 that I know of coming - though a few years older than yours.

Our 10 year old will be in attendance.

OK, cool. I've been to Choccolocco several times but never camped. Will @BMThiker or someone else from this group reserve sites based on the headcount list, or should we book our own site?

We'll have a large grassy area just for our group. If you want to find a spot away from the crowd then you can contact the park. @Land Speeder will be arriving earlier in the week with his RV and will park it in our group camp area to scare off any would be squatters :D

We'll have a large grassy area just for our group. If you want to find a spot away from the crowd then you can contact the park. @Land Speeder will be arriving earlier in the week with his RV and will park it in our group camp area to scare off any would be squatters :D

Same spot as last time?

Look for this RV and 100-series
ACC2019FamReunion (6).JPG

My rig and Dugan's rig (but he's upgraded his trailer game)
ACC2019FamReunion (4).JPG

Campfire stories
ACC2019FamReunion (58).JPG

And the WarRig will be making its camp debut. May need some assistance sorting out placement of this madness.

20210123_172230.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom