ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hmmm, these are all the 80's from 2011 I have pics of...

First one is Dugan's with his son driving.
Second one is @justbecause with Kait riding shotgun.
The other I believe belongs to @jynx
ACCFI-11 (51).JPG
ACCFI-11 (94).JPG
ACCFI-11 (59).JPG

Bonus shot. That's a wee Hannah sitting on the ground @jynx and @Mrsjynx
ACCFI-11 (34).JPG

I was very thankful for those @bhmmapping side steps.... also very glad brian started blowing the horn at me when I nearly flopped going down the hill later...

@Mrsjynx is still short! Hannah not so much.

Yep, that was our first adventure in the 80. Lots changed since that trip, but I can't imagine not going now. The friendships that came from that trip... no words.

To anyone who is thinking about it. come if you can. This is the type of event that "events" used to be. No raffle or fancy dinners or bands (although a guitar did come out last time I think), just a bunch of folks sitting around a fire, passing the jar (yes we still do that) and enjoying each others company. I love the bigger events, they have their place, but "reunions" like this are what the community is really all about.

Can't wait to see my extended family, especially that damn Turk! Miss you bud.

Y’all make this sound like a can’t miss event. If I have my LC and have gotten past the break in mileage so I can tow by then I’ll try to make it out... I know, lots of ‘if’s’ but it is what it is.

@Clutchee do you still have the same number by chance? You’re still in my phone. Hope all is well with you.

@justbecause i sold that guy the hot dog dent 80. He did a bunch of mods and then sold it for less than he bought it for. Haven’t heard from him or about that 80 since then.

@justbecause i sold that guy the hot dog dent 80. He did a bunch of mods and then sold it for less than he bought it for. Haven’t heard from him or about that 80 since then.
I bought the 80 from you did a bunch of mods and sold it to the guy in arkansas for less than I paid for it... because in a normal world vehicles go down in value over time and when you beat them up. LOL if my crystal ball would have been working I would have kept the 80 bought bitcoin and GME and moved to south america.

Kitty sez your belly got bigger 🤣

That's hateful. She's lucky I love her.

But she's not wrong... like I tell Erin, just because it's true doesn't mean you have to say it out loud

Last edited:
I think I made the first 2. Chocco is pretty darn close to Rome. :hmm:

Look it's 4 hours from me and 20 hours for the turk, you can surely make the hour trek over :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom