ACC Fall Gathering 11/8-10/2013 @ GMP (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Truck and trailer are loaded up. See you early guys tomorrow around lunch. :cheers:

Sent from another Galaxy

To you guys rolling in the AM, safe travels, our transportation will be thru late tomorrow night and we should be there in the AM on Friday.

Looking forward to the first His :steer: and Hers :steer: Trip :)

Hopefully the rain stayed north and stays away for the weekend. Hodgie and I had a not so good experience on our last trip out

Hopefully the rain stayed north and stays away for the weekend. Hodgie and I had a not so good experience on our last trip out

I'll be sleeping under the pavilion if it rains like it did when we were in Slade...

I hope it stayed north too... It's been a steady rain here for about 4 hours now...

See all you early birds tomorrow...:D

:cheers:

I'll be sleeping under the pavilion if it rains like it did when we were in Slade...

I hope it stayed north too... It's been a steady rain here for about 4 hours now...

See all you early birds tomorrow...:D

getting started later than i had planned, but i'm on my way...

Hitting the road!

Wow! Guys... It's THURSDAY! I won't be there until Friday night. Late.
I suppose if this event gets any bigger, there should a raffle. I can donate used under wears.

Rolling in tomorrow around lunch

Last edited:
Wow! Guys... It's THURSDAY! I won't be there until Friday night. Late.
I suppose if this event gets any bigger, there should a raffle. I can donate used under wears.

I got some used Samurai parts that I can donate too.

Did anybody wheel yesterday?

Steve picked the squirt up around midnight and we are up and finishing loading up. Should be on the road shortly. Have a few stops to make so may be mid-morning before we get to camp.

Headed your way in ~2 hours.

I hope everyone had fun, did some wheeling,partying for me and all are safe.
Looking forward to some pics.

Want to say another big thanks to Mike and Brian for hosting this event. Really had an awesome time. The Squirt held together and thanks to some good spotting and a lot of skinny pedal put on a pretty good show. The Mrs. did an excellent job and will only get better.

Got in my first couple of Night wheeling runs and meet a ton of awesome new folks and got to catch up with some that I haven't seen in a few.

I didn't get any good pictures with my camera, but I think Mrs and I both got some good ones with Sam's Camera... which is currently at ACC with his coffee pot :meh: Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures and videos. Just let us know where they will be at.

And can't wait for the next trip. :cheers:

And Dan, Ankur, Nick and Patrick you guys rolled before I got a chance to say bye, so...... Bye :D

I didn't get any pictures. Didn't even drive any. But I got to spot a few AWESOME drivers! I love trying to convince folks that BOUNCING is not against the law!
Had a great time! and enjoyed meating a lot of new folks!

I didn't get any pictures. Didn't even drive any. But I got to spot a few AWESOME drivers! I love trying to convince folks that BOUNCING is not against the law!
Had a great time! and enjoyed meating a lot of new folks!

Eric it was great to meet you. I look forward to seeing you around. So when we gonna put some top-loaders under the house and start RV-bouncing :grinpimp:

Just got home. I wish it wasn't a 6-7 hour drive. The funny part is I beat the snot out of my 80 and it is fine and I had to spend 3 hours repairing my tow rig.

Want to say another big thanks to Mike and Brian for hosting this event. Really had an awesome time. The Squirt held together and thanks to some good spotting and a lot of skinny pedal put on a pretty good show. The Mrs. did an excellent job and will only get better.

Got in my first couple of Night wheeling runs and meet a ton of awesome new folks and got to catch up with some that I haven't seen in a few.

I didn't get any good pictures with my camera, but I think Mrs and I both got some good ones with Sam's Camera... which is currently at ACC with his coffee pot :meh: Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures and videos. Just let us know where they will be at.

And can't wait for the next trip. :cheers:

And Dan, Ankur, Nick and Patrick you guys rolled before I got a chance to say bye, so...... Bye :D

A rear locker will make that sami a nice wheeler. Can't wait for pictures

Lots of pics already showing up on facebook. I didn't take any. Just drove the whole time.

Sent from another Galaxy

Found a couple:

ForumRunner_20131110_213059.jpg

ForumRunner_20131110_213109.jpg

ForumRunner_20131110_213120.jpg

Sent from another Galaxy

ForumRunner_20131110_213059.jpg

ForumRunner_20131110_213109.jpg

ForumRunner_20131110_213120.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom