About Upstate Cruisers (pics, sign in, rigs, bios, membership, videos, etc...) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know this message will probably be deleted like the others but there are some good thread links here that haven't been updated in a long while might need some looking into. Would definitely help for us new guys to get acquainted.

I know this message will probably be deleted like the others but there are some good thread links here that haven't been updated in a long while might need some looking into. Would definitely help for us new guys to get acquainted.

Go to the annual this weekend and meet all the movers and shakers

Thanks for your the revival of the thread Kudzu and welcome to the club. Feel free to revive any thread you find, some of us old timers don't think to go back thru and look at some of the older threads so it's good to have new blood in the club to dig these up and get them going again. Hope to see you Saturday.

Chuck

Chuck has old timers...

Chuck, you do realize that this thread has been a sticky for over 6 years now, right? :flipoff2:

I added the UC Gallery link to the first post, but our gallery needs some new photos pumped into it as well. We haven't updated it in two years - GSMTR 2 years ago.

Going along with the theme of updating things... has there been any thought about updating our website? www.upstatecruisers.net is our face to anyone outside of the club and honestly that face is looking kinda old the last update was in July. I know a lot of communication takes place here on ih8mud, but I feel updating our web page would go along way to promoting new members.

Pictures especially help, like the old cliche says 1 picture=1000 words. What about having a slide show on the main page showing pictures of recent events?

Also what about a link from the website to the club facebook page? Just brain storming and kicking around ideas, wanted to see what everyone else thought.

I wanted to say it was great to see and meet so many of you at the Annual.

Oh you are so in! You got your 40 back from Trollhole's?
I want to see pics!!!

Not a member, but I could do some of the web work if it would help.

Oh you are so in! You got your 40 back from Trollhole's?
I want to see pics!!!

We have to get him accustomed to starting a 40 year old tractor.

Lots of Brake work.
Uh-oh, hopefully it didn't get you on the wall of shame at Trollhole's.......next to me! Actually you get a pass since it's new to you....I had been driving mine for a while so no excuse. Actually i may be on the wall twice.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom