Club Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
If anyone has any pics of the club outtings or trail rides, or for that matter if you just want to show off your cruiser this is the place. I believe you will have to send you pics to Marshall and he will host them.

So let's get some pics up for everyone one to drool over.......

July BBQ meeting

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

masterbbq.JPG

lawyer.JPG

group.JPG

Last edited:
Not all 0f Them Get Away

And why wern't we invited to the fish fry? :rolleyes:
Canada05065.jpg

OK guys, the truth is, this was a specialized fishing tournament. The smallest fish won. I'm happy to say that I took first, second and fourth place. :flipoff2:

Now, to get this thread back on track, here's some of us wheeling in Camp Adger off highway 178 on the first day of this millenium., January 1, 2000:
P1010092.jpg

Capt. Jim said:
OK guys, the truth is, this was a specialized fishing tournament. The smallest fish won. I'm happy to say that I took first, second and fourth place. :flipoff2:

Now, to get this thread back on track, here's some of us wheeling in Camp Adger off highway 178 on the first day of this millenium., January 1, 2000:

Track,WhatTrack? Didn't see the train! :grinpimp:

That was a good trip by the way. Short but in good company. I think this picture was taken by Jim's Cruiser!

I have a few of the Sonic meeting I made it to on my CPU at home if someone wants to host them I can email them, I think I tried to get them to Gundy, but had issues.

dinosaurs

89s rule said:
I tried to get them to Gundy, but had issues.

I'm all thumbs when it comes to 'puters and such. Heck I'm on
dialup. This new fangled stuff just drives me crazy. LOL...I
never knew you even tried. :)
Marshall will fix you up.

From this year's annual meet:(all of the thumbnails are clickable to help you dial-uppers)

PICT1203.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom