SOLD 97 TRIPLE LOCKED SUPERCHARGED FZJ80

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Lovettsville, Virginia 20180 United States
Mileage
Color
GREEN
45000.00 FIRM TITLE IN HAND NEW FACTORY ENGINE 15000MILES NEWLY INSTALLED OEM 500 ORIGINAL MILE TRANSMISSION JUST INSTALLED REBUILT TRD SUPERCHARGER NEW DRIVE PLATE(OEM) NEW TORQUE CONVERTER TRUCK IS AS IS COMES WITH SPARE TRANSFER CASE SPARE FRONT AND REAR DRIVESHAFTS FR/REAR OEM AXLES/BIRFIELDS AND BEARINGS(KOYO) AUXILIARY BATERY SETUP LITHIUM OR ODYSEE EXTREME FULL CARPET(NEW) REAR SEATS DIAMOND AXLES FLANGES(NIB) WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR(NEW OEM) BIRFIELD REBUILD KIT AND ANYTHING ELSE I CANT REMEMBER WILL COME WITH HER, YOUVE WATCHED BUILD AND REBUILD THIS OVER THE YEARS, I STILL HAVE LOADS OF UNINSTALLED PARTS, INCLUDED.
heres the truck

The good:

New factory FZE short block 15k on it, oil changed 5 times mobil 1 only

Newly installed A343F 4 speed transmission 500 miles (govt vehicle) with new Oem drive plate and rebuilt torque converter.

Newly rebuilt Transfer case ALL BEARING and RACES replaced, marlin crawler low gears and MARKs adaptors Part time 4wd1 yr old Yukon 4:88s front and rear

FRESHLY REBUILT TRD SUPERCHARGER

Every single bolt on not included with TOYOTA short block was replaced with OEM including AC Compressor

Slee track bar nd panhard(adj)

Land tank LCA

Landcruiser phil Sway bar mounts

Whitline Aussie spec rear sway bar

RCV Performance 300M birfields and rear axles.and drive flanges

Aisin gold locking hubs, slee 300m inserts.

New knuckle housings

Totally replaced OEM factory brakes, oem booster, oem calipers. Slee extended braided lines.

New EBC rotors up front, new OEM rotors in rear

New 35s TRE

Delta console, delta shift console

Delta panhard bracket

Custom made hand stitched Italian leather seats by cerrulo Performance Seating

4x4 labs rear dual swingout with custom side bars

4x4 lbs front bumper custom built by Luke to fit 16.500lb Red winch

Stedi spotlights on bumper

Rigid SS on yotateq ditch brackets

Rigid SS on yota teq rear mounts

All lights separately switched wit OEM switches

New Northstar group 31

Busman fuseblock under hood

New OEM power steering box with 105 sector shaft upgrade installed by Toyota

The bad:

ABS was removed totally

Rear hatch (liftgate needs replacing) it works fine and has for 2 years but doesn’t lock.

She needs E brake rebuilt( I never used it)

PRICE IS 40k FIRM NEW ENGINE,TRANNY,SUPERCHARGER TRIPLE LOCKED FROM FACTORY AND NO RUST. SERIOUS ONLY TEXT ME 508-718-8253 TRUCK IS LOCATED IN LOVETTSVILLE VA.

Everything will be covered in video link coming tonight or tommorow

351A1517.JPG

351A1518.JPG

351A1519.JPG

351A1520.JPG

Last edited:
What is Richie from Boston going to next!? I've enjoyed your videos over the years.
I was wondering where I had seen that Cruiser before.

GLWS.

This 80 needs to be sent to the Land Cruiser museum in Utah.

Your YouTube channel is almost as informative as his was…😆
True Dat. I take that as a compliment as Richie's channel is 2nd to none...

Teaser... I will post a video in a couple weeks of the Sexiest thing you can add to your 80 series... Straight out of the UK., British made and SIC...
Would look sweet on Jailbreak's rig..
I will be the NA rep... YT: CruisingTheLand
Whoever buys the coveted Jailbreak rig, will want to add this mod.

True Dat. I take that as a compliment as Richie's channel is 2nd to none...

Teaser... I will post a video in a couple weeks of the Sexiest thing you can add to your 80 series... Straight out of the UK., British made and SIC...
Would look sweet on Jailbreak's rig..
I will be the NA rep... YT: CruisingTheLand
Whoever buys the coveted Jailbreak rig, will want to add this mod.
You should buy it! You already have 37 cruisers...what's another one?! :rofl:😝

Reactions: RFB
Good luck Richie and will look forward to the next over-the-top build.
Tanks for all your help over the years with the 80, next truck is quite a bit milder.

Buyers beware! Richie agreed to a purchase price for the above FJ80, and accepted a 10K deposit to hold till delivery/handoff could be scheduled. Only to decide to re-list for more money. Any buyer interested in this truck, I'd suggest not sending a penny till the truck is in hand, or you can drive away with it!. Seller might decide the "FIRM" price above isn't really that firm!

Buyers beware! Richie agreed to a purchase price for the above FJ80, and accepted a 10K deposit to hold till delivery/handoff could be scheduled. Only to decide to re-list for more money. Any buyer interested in this truck, I'd suggest not sending a penny till the truck is in hand, or you can drive away with it!. Seller might decide the "FIRM" price above isn't really that firm!
Are you saying he had it listed for $40K, took a $10K deposit, then returned the $10K deposit reneged, and relisted for $45K? Lots of work for an extra $5K. Something seems amiss but then again, Ive needed $5K pretty bad before, who knows what i would've done...GLWS super sweet rig!!!

what are you an A*&Hole?/ its rhetorical, a personal check sent NOT BANK CHECK AS AGREED VIA TEXT, and the the AS IS went out the window with the "can you fix exhaust" "can your buddy fix lift gate" we call that a red flag. And I heeded it.your check was never depsoited it was shredded as you well know. SO take a pill and relax.

what are you an A*&Hole?/ its rhetorical, a personal check sent NOT BANK CHECK AS AGREED VIA TEXT, and the the AS IS went out the window with the "can you fix exhaust" "can your buddy fix lift gate" we call that a red flag. And I heeded it.your check was never depsoited it was shredded as you well know. SO take a pill and relax.
I knew there was more to the story, bad form @Murph37

Are you saying he had it listed for $40K, took a $10K deposit, then returned the $10K deposit reneged, and relisted for $45K? Lots of work for an extra $5K. Something seems amiss but then again, Ive needed $5K pretty bad before, who knows what i would've done...GLWS super sweet rig!!!
the additional 5k covers the extra transfer case, extra birfields,axles lithium aux battery and redarc and diamond drive flanges in box, windshield wiper motor in box, birf rebuild kit in box (koyo) supercharger rebuild kit.extra oem rear driveshaft, extra double cardon driveshaft, etc etc etc Believe it or not deciding not to wait 30 days for him to actually purchase is called prerogative. it happens.

the additional 5k covers the extra transfer case, extra birfields,axles lithium aux battery and redarc and diamond drive flanges in box, windshield wiper motor in box, birf rebuild kit in box (koyo) supercharger rebuild kit.extra oem rear driveshaft, extra double cardon driveshaft, etc etc etc Believe it or not deciding not to wait 30 days for him to actually purchase is called prerogative. it happens.
Makes sense, I'd have done the same. Not bashing you, murphs post justed seemed off but i figured id give him the benefit of the doubt. Id like to see you get $60K for that beaut honestly

GreenMonstah moved ... but not retired!

Yes, this truck is sold - cash and title swapped. I'm just figuring out the best way to transport the extras.

Thanks again Richie!

Reactions: RFB
GreenMonstah moved ... but not retired!

Yes, this truck is sold - cash and title swapped. I'm just figuring out the best way to transport the extras.

Thanks again Richie!
Not a problem I have a ridiculous amount of "spares" Iron pig skid like new, fr/rear axles(OEM) 4:88s new w/master install and solid sleeve corbeaus, etc etc etc 2 double cardon extra rear DS all oem your covered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom