Parting Out 97 triple locked LC front end rear quarter damage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What colors interior? If thn how the steering wheel?

Great interior steering wheel center I’d good outside has had acover since I bought it

Sorry to hear about another totaled 80. Get ready for severe disappointment when they offer you a settlement. I've been going through the same thing with state farm. I had a super clean 97 (Sage 40th) with over $40k in documented mods/upgrades/major maintenance. Their first offer was $7700. I pointed out all the upgrades, and they came back at $16,100. After a week and a half of negotiating, sharing nationwide comps, etc. etc., they came up to $19,600, and wouldn't budge past that. I am now executing the "Appraisal Clause" of my policy where we each hire an independent appraiser and they agree on a value which determines the final settlement amount. Almost all full coverage policies have this clause.

The bottomline is that you can't trust your insurance company's claims team to give you a fair shake, especially on a 20+ year old heavily modified vehicle. If you have a lot of $$$ in receipts, you might consider looking at this option. I'll be happy to share my experience with my appraiser and the appraisal process once we get through it in case you are considering going this route.

Sorry to hear about another totaled 80. Get ready for severe disappointment when they offer you a settlement. I've been going through the same thing with state farm. I had a super clean 97 (Sage 40th) with over $40k in documented mods/upgrades/major maintenance. Their first offer was $7700. I pointed out all the upgrades, and they came back at $16,100. After a week and a half of negotiating, sharing nationwide comps, etc. etc., they came up to $19,600, and wouldn't budge past that. I am now executing the "Appraisal Clause" of my policy where we each hire an independent appraiser and they agree on a value which determines the final settlement amount. Almost all full coverage policies have this clause.

The bottomline is that you can't trust your insurance company's claims team to give you a fair shake, especially on a 20+ year old heavily modified vehicle. If you have a lot of $$$ in receipts, you might consider looking at this option. I'll be happy to share my experience with my appraiser and the appraisal process once we get through it in case you are considering going this route.

Wow, that's crappy, I'll reach out if I have any questions but I fully expect a battle for value. I did send a few craigslist comps and have said several times any comps they do need to include lockers as that seems to be a huge factor in pricing... as we all know the factory lockers are sought after items.

I would be interested in front and rear axles complete

Damn, local to me. Sorry about the accident, glad you guys are ok. Got a dash mounted cup holder? It’s all I can think that I need beside gears and a rear locker. I might be interested in rear pads and rotors if nobody wants them, but I doubt that’ll be the case.

Interested in the rear window wiper arm if you are willing to separate it from the hatch. Shipping to 27587.

Sorry to hear another LC gone down.

Damn, local to me. Sorry about the accident, glad you guys are ok. Got a dash mounted cup holder? It’s all I can think that I need beside gears and a rear locker. I might be interested in rear pads and rotors if nobody wants them, but I doubt that’ll be the case.

I have the jdm cup holder the pops out, above the radio, is that what you mean?

I will take the rear “toyota Landcruiser” plaque. Read through here and did not see where anyone asked for that. PM inbound

UPDATE: Insurance is looking at the vehicle until Monday so I can't pull anything off until they have finished looking at the vehicle. I will reach out to everyone who has shown interest once my affairs are in order.

Thank you!

I am interested in both tail lights, side mirrors, right front turn signal and headlight if still OK. Probably more. I am local.

Interested in front and rear bumper- tire carrier. Front bumper bent or broken mounts from accident?

I am interested in both tail lights, side mirrors, right front turn signal and headlight if still OK. Probably more. I am local.

All but headslights are in good condition. I’ll be in touch

Interested in front and rear bumper- tire carrier. Front bumper bent or broken mounts from accident?

Need to check the front bumper mounts. Pm offer.

Interested in the rear window wiper arm if you are willing to separate it from the hatch. Shipping to 27587.

Sorry to hear another LC gone down.

I’ll be in contact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom