‘95 Front Bumper on a ‘94- will it work? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all. Came across a beautiful front bumper from a 1995 model- I'm hoping to use it to replace my 1994 model bumper.
New bumper does have brackets that come with it.

Can I make this work with no cutting/ new holes drilled?

Hello all. Came across a beautiful front bumper from a 1995 model- I'm hoping to use it to replace my 1994 model bumper.
New bumper does have brackets that come with it.

Can I make this work with no cutting/ new holes drilled?
Yes. There's a slight variation on the top edge where it follows the lower valance. The 94 has a chrome strip on top that the 95+ won't have.
The 95+ may be 3/16" overall width wider than the 94 to compensate for a slightly different shape of fender flare.

Yes. There's a slight variation on the top edge where it follows the lower valance. The 94 has a chrome strip on top that the 95+ won't have.
The 95+ may be 3/16" overall width wider than the 94 to compensate for a slightly different shape of fender flare.
Man I keep getting different answers everywhere I look. About half say this the other half day it won’t work.

If you don’t mind my asking, have you personally tried?

Man I keep getting different answers everywhere I look. About half say this the other half day it won’t work.

I'm not saying it won't fit.

It will absolutely bolt on. I'm trying to point out the difference between them.

I have both. @BILT4ME is correct.

It will not look correct, but it will fit. As to looks, you'll probably be the only one who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom