Parting Out 94 fzj80 in NC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Center console in oak/tan? Also pass and driver mirrors? window belt molding in good shape? Rear wiper arm complete? LSVP full assembly( valve, arm, and bracket for attaching to axle?
I have most of these, I’ll get back to you later today with pricing on what I have

Need a gas tank for my 94 fjz80.. shipping to Chester, NJ.
I have a few nice rust free tanks. It seems like I’ve read other threads where other people have had challenges shipping gas tanks, I’ll look into the possibilities of shipping one and send you a pm.

I need the drivers door. Have a good rust free one?

I don’t recall ever I seeing a brown one, I thought they were all black. I’ll check though, I’ve parted several trucks with brown interiors.

I don’t recall ever I seeing a brown one, I thought they were all black. I’ll check though, I’ve parted several trucks with brown interiors.
They could all be black my lx450 came without one, if that's all you have that's fine for the right price

Everyone I have is black, I just remembered to check last night. I’ll send you a pm with details. I don’t have any LX450s to check though, maybe they’re brown?

The dash is in excellent condition. I have 2, both brown, both from 91-94 models.

pretty sure I have one, I'll send you a PM later today with a Pic of what I've got

I need a couple of things for a 94.

- tan Headrest with plastic insert
- driver seat adjust plastic handle
- driver side mirror with motor
- AC Drier bracket (the one under the front fender)
- Dome light with plug
- fuel door
- hand throttle cover (circle button next to the fuse box)
- power steering gear box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom