Parting Out 94 fzj80 in NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

94 fzj80 with 230k on the clock. Story is previous owner took to mechanic for rough idle. Looks like mechanic gave up or owner pulled the plug. Sat for a few years. Lots of engine parts, good body parts, some good interior parts. Seats are pretty rough, but they are cloth manual seats.
Already sold
  • Front driver fender( I have many more in other colors)
  • AFM
  • dome light( I have more of these too)
  • axles, frame, suspension, steering gear box.
-drivers side mirror

Willing to ship parts, shipping is on buyer.

I am working on a pricing sheet for this truck and others that I have, I will post it when I get it done. Until then pm for pricing.
View attachment 1739844View attachment 1739847View attachment 1739849View attachment 1739845View attachment 1739846

I'm looking for the passenger and two rear doors door handle bezel in brown. Still have that available?

Hello,
I am looking for a neutral safety switch connector ,harness side.
do you have any to sell thank you( cool primus icon)

Would you mind please looking at the harness side of the neutral safety switch connector for that part number thanks I’d really appreciate it

Bumping for the weekend. Trying to raise some cash, I’ve got tons of 80 parts and would make some good deals this weekend.

I have many pass rear doors, only one in maroon. I can’t remember what the condition of it is, and that one is outside. I’ll check it in the morning and send you a pm. I’ve got fender flares but no maroon

Looking for the metal clips and the screws that go into them for the p-side of the radio mount. Here is a pic of the d-side in my '93. Hopefully they are the same:
20190511_140248.jpg

I have one truck here that still has these in it, on this one there are no clips on the pass side, just screws. I’ll send you a pm with some pictures.

Looking for front passenger door arm rest in OAK for an 1995 FZJ80.

Looking for door window switch bezels for the front two doors and arm rest pads for all four. in brown (sable) 92LC . I'm in GA 30075.Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom