Parting Out 89 fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the dash pad cracked, or is it clean? Same question about the fuse box cover (by left knew) & the plastic clamshell that goes around the steering column please!
Thanks,
Erica

Put me in line after @IronFJ55pig on the rear shoulder belts and plastic cover trim. Thanks!

20171220_231407.jpg

20171220_231402.jpg

Interested in both driver door and passenger door side mirrors. Both working? Condition? Pics?

I need a pair of grey door pull handles shipped to 93725. lmk, please. Thanks.

OH! and the drivers A-pillar grab handle, too.

Can you post a pic of the fuse box cover? I may be into that as well. Thanks!

Is the dash pad cracked, or is it clean? Same question about the fuse box cover (by left knew) & the plastic clamshell that goes around the steering column please!
Thanks,
Erica

Sorry, SugarBear, but you may have to box me for that fuse box cover...

If Sugarbear passes on the dash pad, I'm interested. also interested in both the front seat bottom covers, if not torn, just the fabric, no need for the foam.

Prices?

Hi if not spoken for or rusted to potato chips like mine is, rear tailgate assembly?

Interior is gray, correct? I would not need the tailgate carpeting. Save it for the gray interior folks ;)

2nd in line for both side mirrors. Price + shipping to 95672?

Interested in the rear cargo panels and speaker grills. Can you take a pic when you get a chance please so i can see if they are better than mine

thanks and merry Christmas !

Interested in both Tail Light lenses if not cracked.
Also interested in both LH and RH rear vents if not cracked behind each rear side window.
Thanks...

I need a pair of grey door pull handles shipped to 93725. lmk, please. Thanks.

OH! and the drivers A-pillar grab handle, too.

Can you post a pic of the fuse box cover? I may be into that as well. Thanks!

I am also curious as to the condition and asking price of the B-pillar trim covers, as long as they are not cracked or broken. thank You, @Yesac8180

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom