For Sale 85 FJ60 - Almost Completely Stock - 191k Miles - $11k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m selling my toy…reluctantly. If you are looking for a stock FJ60 this is your truck. If you are looking for a zombie apocalypse wagon or bug out vehicle this is exactly what you are looking for. Here are the reasons I love this truck.

Carb and Stick. This has the original inline 6 cylinder with a carburetor and choke. It has the original 4 speed manual transmission. This is the last model to have both of these. After this it is electronic fuel injection (EFI) and an automatic transmission. The ease of maintenance on both of these is legendary. You can actually fit your hands under the hood and fix things.

Analog and Metal. This is pre-digital, non-automatic and pre-plastic. You want the window down? You crank it down. You want the heater on? You move the lever. You want the lights on? You twist the turn signal. If any of this breaks you can fix it without downloading the newest software update. It is always a hardware issue. The panels and bumper are solid steel.

The Look. This truck always turn heads. It is the original 4 wheel drive SUV. The round headlights and the old Toyota logo make this a classic.

Here are the details…

191,000 original miles

Pretty much stock everything. The only non-stock items are the radio, the air conditioner has been upgraded since Freon is outlawed, and the Old Man Emu suspension.

The Old Man Emu suspension and rust removal on the frame were done by Torfab so it is done right.

Original “blue” windshield glass

Original Toyota silver paint

Original tool kit with tools

Posted on Craiglist here: 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 - Stock

2017-02-06 16.57.16.jpg

I didn't know this but a potential buyer just confirmed that this is a late FJ60 built May 1985 so you can install the H55F transmission really easily.

2017-02-07 17.53.04.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom