84 22RE Wont rev up. With video -PLEASE HELP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fuel filter?
deadheading the pump is pointing to fuel delivery.
with new parts, thats pointing to the filter or injectors.
early systems use low impedance injectors and the resistor on the passenger inner fender. later stuff didn't run the resistor and used high impedance person injectors.
i think the break was 88 that's why i ask if all egi parts match.

i Am missing the fuel regulator vsv, o\do you guys think that might affect fuel pressure? my fpr is plumbed straight into the manifold vacuum

Are you sure the dizzy is stabbed correctly? No vacuum leaks, including air intake hoses? Even if the CEL is off I would still check for error code.

it appears something isn't adding up.
according to the internet 87 and earlier ecu is going throw almost all single digit codes. Definitely not a 28.
88+ code 28 shows for rear o2 sensor...

it appears something isn't adding up.
according to the internet 87 and earlier ecu is going throw almost all single digit codes. Definitely not a 28.
88+ code 28 shows for rear o2 sensor...
hmm that's bizarre. can i send you a video of the blinking sequence and maybe you can decipher the code?

Is your AFM wired correctly? it's hard to get the full harness for these trucks as things like the AFM are wired through the driver fender accross the dash before reaching the ECU and fuel pump relay on the passenger side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom