80 series window replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok everyone,
Been on here to get tons of info for things I need, fixes, general info, etc...
The problem I have now is the driver side front window on my 80 was broken, thank goodness for the ancient tint on the window or it would have fallen apart. Needless to say this thing is taped up and sitting outside my house.

I thought this was gonna be an easy fix, call window place, guy comes out, glass everywhere, and window is replaced.

However, there are NO windows anywhere.

The ask? Do you guys know where I can get glass, in any condition for a '94 80series front driver window? This is such a pain in the ass. Either that or do you guys know where I can get a glass template for this thing?

Thanks in advance

I bet the only glass available is aftermarket. I've been inquiring about glass panels for fixed side cargo windows and for the barn doors and only seem to find new aftermarket Chinese ones. Amayama won't ship glass so not much point checking supply via them for OEM part numbers.

Suggest finding a member parting out their truck in an area near you. Try this classifieds link or the Parts section of the classifieds.

Last edited:
This guy is 2 1/2 hours from Denver.

This guy is 2 1/2 hours from Denver.

Thanks man, that listing was 2017 but took a stab in the dark to see if he still had the window. gonna need to get a window template to make this happen I think

I bet the only glass available is aftermarket. I've been inquiring about glass panels for fixed side cargo windows and for the barn doors and only seem to find new aftermarket Chinese ones. Amayama won't ship glass so not much point checking supply via them for OEM part numbers.
There is literally NOTHING out there. OEM or aftermarket. Driving me nuts.

Megazip.net shows 68112-60150 at $215.80 from Japan. Amayama shows $157.40 from Japan, and $118.46 from UAE.

Maybe they'll come back as not actually available, but it's worth a try.

How about parts sellers on the board, @slow95z @arcteryx ?

I am out of the parts business for another month or so. Forgot to update the thread here but had another set back with the wife so no free time for cruiser stuff

Ok everyone,
Been on here to get tons of info for things I need, fixes, general info, etc...
The problem I have now is the driver side front window on my 80 was broken, thank goodness for the ancient tint on the window or it would have fallen apart. Needless to say this thing is taped up and sitting outside my house.

I thought this was gonna be an easy fix, call window place, guy comes out, glass everywhere, and window is replaced.

However, there are NO windows anywhere.

The ask? Do you guys know where I can get glass, in any condition for a '94 80series front driver window? This is such a pain in the ass. Either that or do you guys know where I can get a glass template for this thing?

Thanks in advance

Serra Toyota has 6811260050 available for $175 - 6811260150 - Toyota Glass sub-assembly, front door, left | Serra Toyota, Birmingham AL - https://parts.serratoyota.com/p/63081900/6811260050.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom