80 series swing out tire carrier bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know how to get in touch with Sean. He is not answering PMs. Anyone have his phone number or email?

Thanks!

Sean (the bumper artist)

I am Interested in purchasing one of your bumpers. Please send me your contact info or call me to let me know how to proceed. Thank you!

Thanks!
Jim
562-233-841two

Sean told me he is out of the area for a while for personal stuff. He said he hopes to be making bumpers again around the first of the year.

I have a 2 of these bumpers coming back from powdercoating in the next few weeks in matte black, just like the one in the previous post #506, $2300 plus shipping.
Do you still have one of these for purchase and I live locally so i can pick it up.

Interested as well. Drop me a PM when you're back in town and in production. Thank you

I haven't looked through all 27 pages, but I did a lot of them. Are there any install instructions anywhere? I am buying this bumper off a buddy who is going a different direction. Any install help is much appreciated.

Best,

Smitty

installs just like a 4x4 labs bumper

Doesn't the 4x4 labs also bolt up completely different as well? I think it uses the mounting holes for the tow receiver and the spare tire jack. It looks like this one uses three holes on each side near the end of the frame rails. Do these holes already exist or do you have to drill them? It honestly looks like the only thing it shares with the 4x4 labs is the removal of the rear crossmember.

Thanks for any input!

Smitty

Sean Still building these?

Doesn't the 4x4 labs also bolt up completely different as well? I think it uses the mounting holes for the tow receiver and the spare tire jack. It looks like this one uses three holes on each side near the end of the frame rails. Do these holes already exist or do you have to drill them? It honestly looks like the only thing it shares with the 4x4 labs is the removal of the rear crossmember.

Thanks for any input!

Smitty

I can take photos of how mine is bolted in if you'd like? You do have to cut the rearmost cross member out.

question, and apologies if this has been covered - what's the tow/weight rating on the 4x4 labs hitch? I put a sizeable bike on a rail on my stock hitch, and this is what's keeping me on the fence with an aftermarket / swingout..

I just spent time with Sean on Saturday. He has a lot going on and is still offline for bumper production as I understand it. I will ask him for an update.

He does have what used to be my 60 series now.

Whats up IH8MUD! I hope everyones bumpers are working out for them, please let me know if you have any questions and Thanks again for all your support,

I have a bumper of my latest version with swingout jerrycan rack off the ladder, powdercoated black w/ epoxy primer, hardware and instructions included, ready to pickup or ship. $2000 takes it

april 2017 014.JPG

april 2017 012.JPG

Last edited:
this one has a dual pin trailer socket that goes into the recess in the face of the bumper incase anyone was wondering.

I finally got my own landcruiser at long last an 87 fj60 and I built a bumper set for it here are a few pics, I have prototypes for sale, 500 for rear 800 for front bare steel.

Thanks Guys!

july 2017 075.JPG

006.JPG

2k plus shipping, usually between 150-250 in the 48

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom