Registry 80 Series Registry (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just picked up my second 80 and realized I never properly registered the first one.

#1. Picked up for $1,500 in poor condition, limped it home, put in the work and and been driving it all over Texas for 5yrs.
1. 1992 Land Cruiser
2. Grant
3. Shirley
4. 319,xxx
5. Homemade front bumper, OME 2863 & 2850J, 30mm front spring spacer, KYB shocks, CSF radiator, Autometer water, trans, and oil temp gauges, +93 stock wheels, 33" BFGs, ditch lights, window deflectors, gooseneck overhead rear light, GMRS radio, loooots of maintenance/repair (full cooling system overhaul/upgrade, full braking system replaced, knuckle rebuilds, etc.)
6. Daily driver and West Texas explorer.
7. Pic on my property in Terlingua:
IMG_0128 2.jpg

#2. Started to scheme on how to move on from the 3FE. Bought a couple LSs to rebuild thinking I'd do the swap. Then I found this 3x locked guy which I've now had for about 3 weeks:
1. 1994 Land Cruiser, triple locked
2. Grant
3. N/A
4. 281,xxx
5. Ironman shocks and springs (replacing), sway bar drop brackets, 33" BFG, leather electric seats replaced with manual cloth. Already have new front fenders, flares, mud flaps, will be getting painted soon, will trade bumper, lift, and a few other things with maroon one. The 1FZ is sooooo much smoother, quieter, powerful than the 3FE! Loving it so far!!
6. Soon to be daily driver and West Texas explorer.
7. Pic next to my buddy's 100:
tempImagegznD4Q.jpg

1. 96 HZJ81V RV
2. joe
4. 1.36M KM
5. alloy bar, roof racks, tool slider in rear
6. towing barge/tool carrier
7. don't have any photos of this one yet..... screenshot of odometer though !!
1712724375368.png

1. Year and model: 1997 Lexus LX 450
2. Name of owner: Dave
3. Name of rig: 1997 Lexus LX 450
4. Mileage: 234k
5. Mods: See build thread
6. How the truck is used: off-roader, occasional street trips here and there
7. Photo:

Polish23_7.JPG

I don’t know how to post so I’m hoping someone informs me of that but while I’m here I’ll ask my question I have both a 1995 and a 93 1fz and need to swap the engines, wiring is fried in the 95 so was thinking of putting my ecu and engine wiring loom of the 93 into the 95… is this possible?
is the 95 an update model?

I've been browsing IH8MUD for a few years now, and it seems like it might be time to contribute.
My wife and I recently (as of ~6 months ago) and have been slowly working on it to get it back on the road. It was in a pretty tired state, but seemed to be a pretty good base. We got it very cheap, so it seems worth the effort!

1. 1990 HDJ81
2. Angus & Bek
3. The Yeti
4. 249,000km
5. 2" old man emu suspension, 33" tyres, front mount intercooler, built transmission, among other things. I will do a build thread eventually.
6. Not on the road yet, but aiming to be the camper tow rig.
7. Photo below. I'm sure there'll be plenty more to come.

IMG_1542.jpg

1. Année et modèle 1992 HDJ-80 VX 12s
2. Nom du propriétaire : Michel
3. Nom de l'installation : Cacharro
4. Kilométrage. 420 500
5. Mods... le cas échéant :moteur: turbo roue forgée (205ch), came LDA, radiateur Afrique cuivre, embrayage renforcé +300kg, pot court latéral inox SPB, intercooler A/A, 2 batteries optima rouges, rehausse de 7cm, amortisseurs Tough dog Ralph 53, amortisseur de direction renforcée Tough dog RTC, blindage moteur N4, pneus BF Gooddrich AT 285.75.16., jantes BRAID compétition Dakar Winrace, 4 x Maxtrax, parechoc arrière AFN, avant N4, Phares LP led Vision X, Treuil Warm 10t + Factor 55, Galerie Rhinorack, tente de toit James Baroud Evo + douche, auvent AR Sunseeker, Siège RECARO, VHF/UHF Yaezu, CB Président, réservoir 70lts eau, Batterie aux Optima jaune, Fridge ENGEL 45, PC navigation Panasonic, GPS Garmin 278, Terratrip 202, antenne géoloc SMARTECH 6. Comment le camion est utilisé : utilisation uniquement pour de longs voyages, Afrique, Europe de l'Est, Asie, etc.
7.Photos :

20200919_112531.jpg

IMG_0717_LI.jpg

IMG_0723.JPG

IMG_0720.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom