Registry 80 Series Registry (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1] 1997 LX450
2] Cass
3] PHAT LEX
4] Purchased in '99 with 20k miles ... currently 272k miles

Currently stockish, just power coated rims and off road tires. Preparing for refurb of interior and exterior so it can last another 20 years or I can be buried in this truck ... whichever comes first.

1. 1997 Lexus LX450
2. Charley Docherty
3. Betsy (but subject to change)
4. 146,000 miles
5. Running boards and mud flaps removed, spare tire and trailer hitch bracket removed, snorkel install, 7 pin mod and cdl switch install, 285/75/16 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Uniden 520xl CB radio in ash tray location w/ 4ft antenna mounted by the passenger tail light, all seats but front 2 removed and sleeping platform installed, and many more mods to come
6. Moderate intensity trails and long multi day campiing trips (overland) @capefearoverland
Snapchat-1110082551.jpg

Pumped to have just bought my first LC.

1997 Land Cruiser
82,300 original miles
All stock at purchase.

18 months later....
Built a family adventure rig for camping and trail rides. Mostly Rockies and maybe further north eventually. Pulls my Conqueror Compact and carries my Moots.

Icon Stage 3
Toyo M55
ARB Front w/ Intensity Lights
Warn 9.5XP Synthetic & Factor 55
Slee Rear w/ Tire Swing & Ladder
White Knuckle Sliders
Slee Dual Battery w/ Odyseeys
FrontRunner Slim Line II w/ FrontRunner lights all around
SPod Controller
Sony Head Unit with Focals behind factory grills including factory located 8" sub

IMG_6319.jpeg

Last edited:
1995 Land Cruiser
John
Jewel
168,000 original miles
100% Original All stock

Plans for a 2" lift and 285/75R16s
Very mild off road trails and beaches...

1995 Land Cruiser.jpg

Hi Guys this is my 94 cruiser kind of unusual but I love her. She has a 1FZ-F engine and a H151F Tranny OEM lockers free wheel front hubs. 198000 mls on the clock

Cruiser exterior.jpg

Cruiser engine.jpg

1. 1994 Land Cruiser
2. Sean
3. Lara
4. 320K+
5. 3.5in Old Man Emu Heavy Spring lift
HELO 878 16' rims wrapped in Nitto Ridge Grappler LT275/70R16 tires
MORE TO COME SOON!
6. Daily Driver/Fun Wagon
IMG_83421[1].jpg

1993 80 series gasser. Import from Phoenix from lovely old couple who didn't know what the little shifter was for so they didn't touch it. Installed diff lol switch and locking hubs gained some improvement in mileage. Swapped factory lockers engine trans. Aluminum rad ARB frnt bumper warn winch 285-75-16 TSRs. OME springs nitro shocks. Lots of custom body work by Hazel bushes Bur Oak and gravity.

1993 80 series gasser. Import from Phoenix from lovely old couple who didn't know what the little shifter was for so they didn't touch it. Installed diff lol switch and locking hubs gained some improvement in mileage. Swapped factory lockers engine trans. Aluminum rad ARB frnt bumper warn winch 285-75-16 TSRs. OME springs nitro shocks. Lots of custom body work by Hazel bushes Bur Oak and gravity.

91 fj80
Rhys cooper
2inch lift 33z snorkel 2 1/2 inch exhaust.173kms 3fe lol.ptoject ATM looking at 12ht conversion pulled the front off today to get started. Cheers

IMG_5921.JPG

Don't forget to add your rig to the google map i created!! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!

1993 fzj80
Oem lockers
184k miles
4x4 lab front and rear bumpers + rockers
Ome factory height springs + spacers
Snorkel
Dobinson shocks
Bfg M/T 285/75/16
Daily and trail truck

It's my first cruiser, I love everything about it but the mpg is horrendous.
Already fixed the seats that wouldn't move because of bad caps + gears, passenger rear window wouldn't move and previous owner said it was just the switch but the whole motor and regulator was missing, the glass was propped with a rod....
I'm fixing it little by little.

IMG_3683.JPG

IMG_3438.JPG

IMG_3452.JPG

IMG_3453.JPG

Don't forget to add your rig to the google map i created!! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!
I'm still the only 80 on the African continent in this map. I find that hard to believe. I thought there was somebody from Nairobi and anothe MUD member in Zambia.

I'm still the only 80 on the African continent in this map. I find that hard to believe. I thought there was somebody from Nairobi and anothe MUD member in Zambia.

Could be they just don't know about this map. This is the only thread with the map link, it's not even a sticky. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom