80 series Head Lights, Tail Lights, & Front Flashers. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for any advice or opinions for our old hi-mileage Cruisers.

It is time to replace cracked and broken lights. Going to need:
Head light assembly, tail light assembly, and front flashers
for a '97 FZJ80 and a '96 LX450 -

We have one of each, but several lights have cracked lenses.

Are the tail lights the same on the LX450 and FZJ80?

BTW, on eBay for the FZJ80 RH tail light lens I see
81551-60331 and 81551-60333
What's the difference?

thanks, rScotty

Ok. Best offer some closure. I did get good headlights and got them in there. Direct replacements but not same as OEM. What I ordered were the EURO Crystal Glass Headlights From Ebay. NeonDials. Cost was about $375 for the pair and the fit and quality excellent. Not OEM, but easily as nice. Included bulbs and wiring harness. Needed to specify if for 96 Lexus LX450 or 96/97 FJ80 Land Cruiser.
That HL replacement turned into a few more hours than I had thought, and some screws are tricky to get to. I have not aimed them yet, but they seem OK.

I bought the tail lights and flasher lens from sellers eBay as well. Lots of sellers of OEM for both. In Oct, 2023 when I was doing the replacements I had trouble finding TL light lens at decent prices. Now 3 mo later there are lots for 1/3 the price.

Still don't understand the part number difference on the TL. But everything fit easily.
rScotty

Ok. Best offer some closure. I did get good headlights and got them in there. Direct replacements but not same as OEM. What I ordered were the EURO Crystal Glass Headlights From Ebay. NeonDials. Cost was about $375 for the pair and the fit and quality excellent. Not OEM, but easily as nice. Included bulbs and wiring harness. Needed to specify if for 96 Lexus LX450 or 96/97 FJ80 Land Cruiser.
That HL replacement turned into a few more hours than I had thought, and some screws are tricky to get to. I have not aimed them yet, but they seem OK.

I bought the tail lights and flasher lens from sellers eBay as well. Lots of sellers of OEM for both. In Oct, 2023 when I was doing the replacements I had trouble finding TL light lens at decent prices. Now 3 mo later there are lots for 1/3 the price.

Still don't understand the part number difference on the TL. But everything fit easily.
rScotty

Any chance you could post some pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom