80 Series GIS Skid now available - HuddExpo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And let the wait begin I just bought last one.

That was fast :)

Welded/coated versions are now gone. A single DIY is left. Pre-order is also now open. As the next batch progresses I will update the thread.

Hmmm came here to post I snagged the last one. No worries if things got mixed up, just let me know @LC4LIFE

Hmmm came here to post I snagged the last one. No worries if things got mixed up, just let me know @LC4LIFE
shiite T my bad, But I needed one. anyone want an Iron Pig.

Yep...just missed the last one. I will keep updates happening as the next batch progresses.

fair enough, we can work out the details
ONLY CAVEAT IF THIS NEW SKID ISNT AS GOOD AS THE PIG, iM KEEPING IT. THE IRON PGI HAS DONE WORK NOT TWO WAYS ABOUT IT. ITS JUST A BITCH T GET THE dc DRIVESHAFT OUT TO GREASE.

no problem, if the new skid isn't for you than you keep the pig and ill take the gis skid off your hands. either way im sure we can figure something out

no problem, if the new skid isn't for you than you keep the pig and ill take the gis skid off your hands. either way im sure we can figure something out
its your man are you the same red 80 I met at moab motorsports? broken panhard bracket??

cool because the rig I saw was rusted orange bad. the iron pig would have snapped the frame probably.

I'm a retard. I didn't even realize you were local. Why did I pay for shipping?

I'm a retard. I didn't even realize you were local. Why did I pay for shipping?

Shipping will happen for just about everyone. Currently, they will all be shipping from Kansas where they are being built. At some point, I plan to stock a few in CO.

Shipping will happen for just about everyone. Currently, they will all be shipping from Kansas where they are being built. At some point, I plan to stock a few in CO.
@LandCruiserPhil Colorado is closer than Arizona.. now's who's waiting :flipoff2::p

@LandCruiserPhil Colorado is closer than Arizona.. now's who's waiting :flipoff2::p

Unfounded confidence... FedEx routing looks like the truck stops in Phoenix for tacos on its way to Colorado. Based on my tracking I hope to have it in before you see yours. 🤸‍♂️

@LandCruiserPhil , the pictures you’ve been waiting for! You can’t tell me she ain’t purdy...

Post 1/2

F596C867-9C30-4581-8184-2EA3C9C96716.jpeg
E825F100-5D4C-480B-9DDA-AF1159736EB4.jpeg
BE866F03-EC44-45E0-BB89-E3BB1976AA0E.jpeg

9B62241B-6998-47E2-9CC4-9C78F84A1CA1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom