80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curious to see the final number on that one.

I suspected it'd go for a lot, but......................................

Kkkkkkrazy.

it was what $43k new?

There is so much wrong with all of that... that whole motor will need to be resealed. 30 years and 1k miles, I mean I know 80s are hot, but damn...

There is a black right hand drive gas 80 at Gowdy on 51 with 114,000 miles for a mere $32,000

I will let y’all know what it looks like this evening. Going by there this evening to talk to him about the LS430 he has been sitting on a while.

I will let y’all know what it looks like this evening. Going by there this evening to talk to him about the LS430 he has been sitting on a while.
I messaged you about this.

Ive got a buddy about to post up and sell an early bone stock 80 series with the mini truck style wheels and cloth seats here in the upcoming few weeks. Its immaculate and should prob go to BAT id think but he wants to try and sell locally. Ill try and get some pics

Ive got a buddy about to post up and sell an early bone stock 80 series with the mini truck style wheels and cloth seats here in the upcoming few weeks. Its immaculate and should prob go to BAT id think but he wants to try and sell locally. Ill try and get some pics
91-92. The most undesirable Land Cruiser model. Clean or no. That said many don’t know that.

91-92. The most undesirable Land Cruiser model. Clean or no. That said many don’t know that.
I think that’s what he was hoping for. He picked it up off of an old couple who had had it for a really long time. The mini truck wheels look kind of weird on the 80 series haha

There is a black right hand drive gas 80 at Gowdy on 51 with 114,000 miles for a mere $32,000

The RHD 80 is clean and all there. Not locked but does have rear A/C and the cooled center console. Not rusted like some of the trucks that come out of Japan. The seats have a slip on black cover but underneath the original seat material doesn’t appear to be in bad shape. Has adjustable shocks as well as variable gear ratio steering. A few bumps here and there but overall it’s in good shape. Sits on 37” KO2’s with a wheel I’m not familiar with. Could use a knuckle rebuild as the inner axle on the left side appears to be leaking. If anyone is interested in it let me know and I can have it brought to 49Tire for a complete inspection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom