80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

While everyone is on the subject of batteries, does any company make a metal battery tray/box for the 80 series? My OEM tray has about had it and would like a more sturdy, durable battery box.

While everyone is on the subject of batteries, does any company make a metal battery tray/box for the 80 series? My OEM tray has about had it and would like a more sturdy, durable battery box.

Slee.

Their site is down. I think E commerce is finally dawning on them

Works fine. Used it crank the engine up for the first time. Held its charge for over a year; impressive.
Yes but it is 2 years old and been out of a vehicle for over a year possibly discharged. I've heard that can kill these batteries.

Cruise control light is blinking, what part should I replace first?

Find the CC "cable" where it goes into a plastic housing in the engine bay on the Passenger Side. (Mounted to the inner PS fender) Manually exercise the cable in and out 20 times or so.

This was Cruiserdan's advice to me and it knocked enough build up off of the mechanism to fix the problem.

This was probably 10 years ago, so I don't have pics/proper terms or an 80 Series to reference.

Find the CC "cable" where it goes into a plastic housing in the engine bay on the Passenger Side. (Mounted to the inner PS fender) Manually exercise the cable in and out 20 times or so.

This was Cruiserdan's advice to me and it knocked enough build up off of the mechanism to fix the problem.

This was probably 10 years ago, so I don't have pics/proper terms or an 80 Series to reference.
Thanks I'll try that and hope it works

Haven't really decided yet. I'm thinking about this one:
Advance Auto Parts - Down for Maintenance

It is $160 after the 20% coupon deal. It is an AGM with 710 CCA.

I don't have a winch, fridge, or any extra electronics so I'm thinking I don't need the 27f. Just need a reliable battery that doesn't mind sitting for weeks to months.

Did the TRT41 code quit working?

anybody got any 1" or 1.5" metal front coil spring spacers laying around before I order some from Metal-tech?

Anybody need any Lexus center caps? They need paint, but they're free. Also have two with the centers cut out for locking hubs.

IMG_4270.JPG

Looking for a drivers door handle in tan for the 95. Just the plastic interior door pull and arm rest piece. Anybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom