80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Lexus LX450

-triple locked (front/rear/center diff locks)

-Old Man Emu suspension lift, shocks, and steering stabilizer

-Pioneer double-din stereo

-DC Fabs front bumper

-Warn 9.5xp-s winch with synthetic line

-newer Nitto Mud Grappler tires (315/75/16) on factory LX wheels that have been powder coated black

-new carpet

-3 rows of new WeatherTech floor mats (front/rear/cargo)

-front and rear seats have been recently recovered

-Metal-Tech front steel spring spacers (to level the truck)

Great running and driving truck! I know nothing about the mileage or service history (shows 221k) other than the lift/bumpers/winch are a little over a year old, I have driven it several hundred miles this month and it did great! No check engine lights. Cold A/C! Probably $5000-$6000 in mods/improvements to this truck!

Title should be in from MS State Tax Commission any day. No trades. Near Flora, MS

$9500 (firm Mud price before I post it anywhere else)

LX2.jpg

LX3.jpg

LX4.jpg

LX5.jpg

LX7.jpg

Restored huh? Note to self, seat covers, steering stabilizer, and other regular maintenance now classify as Restored. Who re-cores a plastic tank 80 radiator anyways? Restored but still has hail damage. If this is true I guess I own a Resto-Mod.

1997 Lexus LX450 Wagon Restored

Restored huh? Note to self, seat covers, steering stabilizer, and other regular maintenance now classify as Restored. Who re-cores a plastic tank 80 radiator anyways? Restored but still has hail damage. If this is true I guess I own a Resto-Mod.

1997 Lexus LX450 Wagon Restored

Can't forget "adjusted needed valves" when the valve cover was off, complete B/S. only way to adjust is to remove camshafts and swap the shim between the bucket and valve stem. And those wheels, terrible.

Don't get me wrong truck looks decent in pics but some sorry salesman is talking it up like Flavor Flav did for Public Enemy. Rant over

Can't forget "adjusted needed valves" when the valve cover was off, complete B/S. only way to adjust is to remove camshafts and swap the shim between the bucket and valve stem. And those wheels, terrible.

Don't get me wrong truck looks decent in pics but some sorry salesman is talking it up like Flavor Flav did for Public Enemy. Rant over

WTF are those wheels?!

1997 Lexus LX450

-triple locked (front/rear/center diff locks)

-Old Man Emu suspension lift, shocks, and steering stabilizer

-Pioneer double-din stereo

-DC Fabs front bumper

-Warn 9.5xp-s winch with synthetic line

-newer Nitto Mud Grappler tires (315/75/16) on factory LX wheels that have been powder coated black

-new carpet

-3 rows of new WeatherTech floor mats (front/rear/cargo)

-front and rear seats have been recently recovered

-Metal-Tech front steel spring spacers (to level the truck)

Great running and driving truck! I know nothing about the mileage or service history (shows 221k) other than the lift/bumpers/winch are a little over a year old, I have driven it several hundred miles this month and it did great! No check engine lights. Cold A/C! Probably $5000-$6000 in mods/improvements to this truck!

Title should be in from MS State Tax Commission any day. No trades. Near Flora, MS

$9500 (firm Mud price before I post it anywhere else)

View attachment 1522679

View attachment 1522680

View attachment 1522681

View attachment 1522682

View attachment 1522683

Are those Range Rover cup holders? They look nice. Cant use a yeti cup in an 80....

That cup holder looks like the 3D printed setup that a MUD member sells. Pretty nice setup and the inner liner is removable to allow for bigger cups to fit. The front one seems useless, but the back one is about right.

BH3D, link to his sale site.

80 Series/LX450 Double Cup Holder | BH3D Printing

IMG_3396.JPG
IMG_3397.JPG
IMG_3395.JPG
Muley has a jewel, I have two 80s a 100 and a 40 now, not to mention my 02 7.3 EX that's renewed, course I want a 60 with a five speed that's done! Enjoy the rides, that piece that Rob is raving about is someone's dream; we are all blessed just to be able to harp on such trivial pursuits!

That cup holder looks like the 3D printed setup that a MUD member sells. Pretty nice setup and the inner liner is removable to allow for bigger cups to fit. The front one seems useless, but the back one is about right.

What he said . Quality has gotten so much better over the years. Inserts come out and will fit damn near everything from Yeti size down. Google for a discount code and it's like $50, shipped!

The front one is fine. Bad angle on the pic, but both fit/clear cups without clearance issues. Good product!

I have my stock old tie rod and drag links with ends in both. I recently replaced with new ones. They are both straight. If anyone is interested let me know.

I have my stock old tie rod and drag links with ends in both. I recently replaced with new ones. They are both straight. If anyone is interested let me know.

I'll take the tie rod (or whichever is the one behind the axle).

Thanks!

I hope that starter is ok. I just bought it and $53 is a good price.

I bought the other one and it looks pretty decent. I might replace the motor lead grommet on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom