80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Boss man is correct on the PHH but I still have the best conventional Gates makes on mine from its replacement. I should look up the miles since then but I'm thinking at least 200k. Still, silicon is best there

Nice. I'll go oem in the front silicone in the back. Good to know. Hopefully the radiator gets here before the razorback ramble

Plenty of time for it to come in. They keep them in stock in Jackson. @lenross1 has one that is almost new in his garage, he may make you a deal on it.

I will be there but I more than likely won't be in my 80. It's close but not looking like it's going to happen.
IMG_1736.JPG

Damn Rob those poor front axles.....you were never kind to them with a lot less HP.

Looks very good...clean

RCV's in the 300m flavor. My weak link is the front ring and pinion

ruffstuff.jpg

:)

I finally conceded my mistake of the ChinaFreight winch and to appease @Cruiserdrew came back home to familiar territory. Never shoulda sold the first one two

I think your guy @GLTHFJ60 recently leaned the same lesson.

:cheers:

Anone have a suggestion on an OBD2 scanner for an 80? Bluetooth I'm thinking.

New stuff. It's kind of sad, I've done a sas, steering box relocation, dual cases, built/fabbed two axles etc. and have never swapped one of these out yet. Hopefully it's pretty straight forward. Going to knock it out tomorrow. The PO installed the wiper tank relocation from slee and got halfway through a dual battery set up, so this gives me an awesome place to sit/stand where the second battery is supposed to go. I guess I'll need to finish his dual battery project, as the battery that's in there now is going bad.

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom