80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know it right? Can't get right. In my defense, I was advised that tiny orders weren't too cool to do. So I didn't

I know it right? Can't get right. In my defense, I was advised that tiny orders weren't too cool to do. So I didn't

#mardisjr

Im really liking this 80, but I think i might go for a 60 to DD. Cam did it and it seemed fine. I found this one in nashville I might go look at this weekend.... I could trade/sell the 80 and go with the 60 it looks cooler. Now that I have the 80 it seems kind of boring

Rust free 1988 Toyota Fj62 Land Cruiser

Im really liking this 80, it seems kind of boring

What!?! That's a good looking 60, but it's at the top of the price range...I'd be scared to daily drive it.

Man I don't know what y'all are talking about, and I mean my wife is constantly getting onto my A** about this and that...

Vehicular ADD is rarely good for the budget ..... but if its official now couldnt you just trade her 100 for it ? :D

@dbbowen you need to have a sit down with some of the CLC crew at Ramble. Learn who is who and who not to piss off. Not saying we are better than anybody else it's just that our loyalty runs deep here. Just trying to save you some heartache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom