80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am thinking of leaning away from the 80 and looking hard at this rig.

When was the last time you saw one of these??

Had a razorback member look at it today. It has a vortec and a 4L60E in it. I am
asuming a 4L60E is a transmission. What do you think guys. Price is 4990.

I have never bought a car that I had not seen in person or paid for as I picked it up. What is the best way of going about this?

my .02 is it has been for sale for awhile so go drive it first and see if you like it.

the 5 hour trip will be better than buy someones problem.

it looks nice though

I would have a hard time buying someone else's engine swap.

Its got a jacked up grille.

Henry has been talking to that guy and I think we are going to look at it today. The grill is weird. He just laid TOYOTA over the faded gold T. Maybe it will be easily removed.

I think its off of a 60 or 62 series.

The Ebay ad says no diff locks but I can see them in the picture??? Maybe he does not know WTF it is.

That is a nice looking rig.

I am planning to go look at it tomorrow. What kind of price would yall expect on a cruiser like this one?

I am planning to go look at it tomorrow. What kind of price would yall expect on a cruiser like this one?

6-7k looks damn clean

EDIT, no diff locks after I blew up the picture. That would not stop me from buying a clean 80......

He bought it.

Have him fix that grill.....

It's just bolted on. He picks it up Wed. and it will be off that afternoon. I have no idea what the guy was thinking.

It's just bolted on. He picks it up Wed. and it will be off that afternoon. I have no idea what the guy was thinking.

Don't be so hard on him, we do's it for dekoration. Dat's it and dat's all

front.jpg

Jes, you could collect rent in West Jackson in that thing. A little armor addition and you would be set!

Would have been better if it had stock sheet metal and a tundra 5.7L. Sheet metal does grow on you though. Very Judge Dred looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom