80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Option for a 300hp (?) 5.7 swap. Maybe he meant a 4.7.

Jes, you could collect rent in West Jackson in that thing. A little armor addition and you would be set!

If I can collect it in the Grease Car then I sure can collect it in that.

Those baybay kids thought the fair had come to the 'hood

Tundra and an 80 series.... now where have I seen those two rigs before? Oh yeah, my driveway! It's one of those games that show you what your kids would look like if two people mated.

Tundra and an 80 series.... now where have I seen those two rigs before? Oh yeah, my driveway! It's one of those games that show you what your kids would look like if two people mated.

Well, I guess you need to get busy!

It's just bolted on. He picks it up Wed. and it will be off that afternoon. I have no idea what the guy was thinking.

Picked it up this evening. The ridiculous "TOYOTA" emblem came off easily. Has one of those chrome texas longhorn emblems on the tailgate, hope I can pull that off without damaging the paint. Will post some pics soon. Thanks!

Let the madness begin! Congrats on a clean rig.

Picked it up this evening. The ridiculous "TOYOTA" emblem came off easily. Has one of those chrome texas longhorn emblems on the tailgate, hope I can pull that off without damaging the paint. Will post some pics soon. Thanks!

:D :D :D

Do any of you car detail guys (Greg) have any ideas on how to get the chrome Bevo off of the tailgate?

Do any of you car detail guys (Greg) have any ideas on how to get the chrome Bevo off of the tailgate?

Dental floss or fine fishing line. Cut a 12-18" section and wrap the ends around your index fingers. Work it back and forth (sawing action) between the body and the emblem. It will help seperate the adhesive from the paint. Its the same way I removed the gold Toyota emblems from Spivey's 100.

Speaking of Spiveys 100, WE NEED PICS OF THE NEW SHOES!!!!

I can't believe no one's said dental floss yet.

A cruiser buddy not on mud took off the Large "Toyota Land Cruiser" emblem off the lift gate of Lorena with a heat gun and screw driver... Heat gun is the way. I'd tried on two different rigs to get that decal strip off and failed.

Heat it up with a hair dryer first. Oh, and try dental floss. :D

Well since nobody has any ideas I'll just tell him to heat it up with a hair dryer and try to get some dental floss behind it. I'll let you know if my idea works.

Dental floss or fine fishing line. Cut a 12-18" section and wrap the ends around your index fingers. Work it back and forth (sawing action) between the body and the emblem. It will help seperate the adhesive from the paint. Its the same way I removed the gold Toyota emblems from Spivey's 100.

Speaking of Spiveys 100, WE NEED PICS OF THE NEW SHOES!!!!

Dental floss worked great- thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom