80 Series General Tech and Classifieds (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just curious who this is and what color it actually is...
1993 Toyota Land Cruiser[/QUOTE]

His name is Casey and he works at Performance Toyota on Winchester

I looked at the truck over father's day weekend. It is the new FJ Cruiser green the color looks good but the hood was not sanded too good or has alot of orange peel in it.

He has been on the board a time or two. It was a factory color of Heckle's.

I actually tried to buy the green 80 prior to mine. This was back in Jan of this year and played a hard time getting him and was finally told if he did not get $8,500 he would not sell it. I offered to go look look at it and could never get a reply. It was a sharp truck from pictures and a ton of extra's already done.
On side note it was best i gues he did not respond or i would not have gotten my 80 I have now.

Performance Toyota that's where mine came from. Have the sticker to prove it.

Last edited:
Mike, this might be one to check into. It's been on eBay before, but he's consistently come down on the price.........might be worth making him an offer (not sure why he "hybridized" it)

Toyota : Land Cruiser: eBay Motors (item 180530682901 end time Jul-15-10 12:20:42 PDT)
If you get it, you'll need to order one of these (I think Lenny has a couple of extra ones ;)....)
Lexus tral team sticker.jpg

How many people have bought a truck from this thread so far? Darrel and David off the top of my head.

If you get it, you'll need to order one of these (I think Lenny has a couple of extra ones ;)....)
I know somebody had one of those:hmm:

How many people have bought a truck from this thread so far? Darrel and David off the top of my head.

not from this thread... but since the inception of it I've picked an 80 up

New to the site- heard about it from Jes. I am looking for an FJ80/FZJ80 to double as a daily driver and to use on the weekend. Willing to spend around $8000, although less is always good. If anyone is looking to sell let me know- Thanks!

Henry

New to the site- heard about it from Jes. I am looking for an FJ80/FZJ80 to double as a daily driver and to use on the weekend. Willing to spend around $8000, although less is always good. If anyone is looking to sell let me know- Thanks!

Henry

welcome!

check out the links posted in this section. If you can't find one just using this thread you are VERY picky ;)

Its a privilege to join that team. You either have to be beat in or sexed in. :eek:

I chose to steal a window that had one already :lol:

Henry
Just noticed this one is in Madison, MS. Plus, if you buy it, you'll get to be a part of Rob's self-titled "White 80 Club!"......by the way, welcome!

Toyota : Land Cruiser: eBay Motors (item 300445161466 end time Jul-17-10 10:12:57 PDT)

Not sure mine should count cause I posted it here then went ahead and bought it anyway(tease) :)

I am thinking of leaning away from the 80 and looking hard at this rig.

When was the last time you saw one of these??

Had a razorback member look at it today. It has a vortec and a 4L60E in it. I am
asuming a 4L60E is a transmission. What do you think guys. Price is 4990.

I have never bought a car that I had not seen in person or paid for as I picked it up. What is the best way of going about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom