For Sale 7X series new body panels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, mine is a troopy, no fold-down.

Thanks, mine is a troopy, no fold-down.

Then you can't replace your windshield frame as it is part of the body.

Pull the windshield to see if there are any rust holes on the bottom behind the rubber gasket.

Windshield is available new at the dealer .

Hey Joe, (or if anyone else has a lead on this please let me know..)

I am starting to ask around to see if someone may have a white rear door that has the tire carrier setup from the factory. I do not have one on mine and would like to do a trade if possible.

I am looking to trade because of how I always hear its a bad idea to bolt on a tire carrier to the door if it is not reinforced from the factory already and meant to hold one. (right?)

Somewhat of a long shot I know but this seemed like the best existing thread to ask.

Thanks in advance

Hey Joe, (or if anyone else has a lead on this please let me know..)

I am starting to ask around to see if someone may have a white rear door that has the tire carrier setup from the factory. I do not have one on mine and would like to do a trade if possible.

I am looking to trade because of how I always hear its a bad idea to bolt on a tire carrier to the door if it is not reinforced from the factory already and meant to hold one. (right?)

Somewhat of a long shot I know but this seemed like the best existing thread to ask.

Thanks in advance

I have never seen a Troopy with the spare on the door OEM,mostly people modify it with varying results.

On my hunting grounds rust free Troopy doors are worth there weight in gold,you might want to check with the guys that hunt Cruisers down under.

I have never seen a Troopy with the spare on the door OEM,mostly people modify it with varying results.

On my hunting grounds rust free Troopy doors are worth there weight in gold,you might want to check with the guys that hunt Cruisers down under.
Crazy.... I feel like I see way more with them than without but like you said, could be modified ones I always see. @AndrewHadji do you know if your door is made for the rear tire carrier or is the holder just bolted on to a regular door?

Thanks for the response, Joe. Would you happen to know of a way to add one to my door with a good / strong result?

Most if not all Aussie spec troopies that i have seen come with the door mount. You can even see it on the new troopy that andrew pierre purchased in the first minute of his video. The Wagons also comes with them as well. the hj75 (pre 90) are hit or miss with the door tire mount. Where i think the configuration breaks is i have seen single tank troop carriers without it, but that might be for a different market. ZM market is similar, most (if not all but i havent seen all so will say most) dual tank troopies have the mount.

Toyota.com.au has it listed as standard as well on the newest stuffs. For what its worth, mine has a part number stamped on it that i can get you, it came stock as such

LandCruiser 70 Off Road Accessories | Toyota Australia

select troopy, has mount. there are some adds on gumtree for various years as well

Last edited:
Sorry @PNWScooby the second part of your question, ill take my panel off, i think there is bracing internally along with welded nuts that accept the carrier. Ill confirm tonight for you.

Sorry @PNWScooby the second part of your question, ill take my panel off, i think there is bracing internally along with welded nuts that accept the carrier. Ill confirm tonight for you.
Awesome! No need to do all that for me though. I can hopefully just find the brace and bracket sold as a whole tire carrier unit. I figured all those tire carriers I was seeing were like that from the factory (in Australia at least). Makes sense as a package with the dual tanks option. Mine has single tank and no carrier... I guess they cant all be perfect:frown:

If you have the repair manual, its BO-17 ill upload what i have to the TONA page under files so you can have

Howdy. Do you still have quarter panels for an LJ70? I also need an inner rocker for right side of truck. Cheers,
Rich

Howdy. Do you still have quarter panels for an LJ70? I also need an inner rocker for right side of truck. Cheers,
Rich

Yes I still have a few quarter panels available, no inner rockers only outers.

Joe

Still have the rocker panels? And rear quarters? (Compatible with a 77)

Yes I still have some and more on the way but these parts are designed for the swb 70 and need to be cut to fit in the other 7x's

do you have any roof Drip rail or front window A piller

HJ47 Window & Roof rust (1).JPG

HJ47 Window & Roof rust (2).JPG

HJ47 Window & Roof rust (3).JPG

do you have any roof Drip rail or front window A piller

Good grief Charlie Brown, that gutter is almost brand new! That will clean up Waaaaaaaaay easier than chopping it out and welding in new pieces! (Trust me!!!)

Good grief Charlie Brown, that gutter is almost brand new! That will clean up Waaaaaaaaay easier than chopping it out and welding in new pieces! (Trust me!!!)

Yes however i can not get a magnet to stick to anything above the rail, I pulled a bunch of foam out form the inside, not bondo but expansion foam .. As I can not get replacement rail, I will be stripping it down and repairing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom