75 FJ40 - My 1st 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From the trim code thread:

“LE11 (most common; USA, Europe, other; up to 1978; Charcoal front seats; silver metal back of the front seats; charcoal front safety belts; charcoal front door cards; charcoal floor mat; black roll bar; charcoal rear jump seat; black metal body of the jump seats; charcoal rear safety belts; charcoal cargo mat)”

And a quick forum search confirms from various threads that 621 is Rustic Green, as someone mentioned above.

From the trim code thread:

“LE11 (most common; USA, Europe, other; up to 1978; Charcoal front seats; silver metal back of the front seats; charcoal front safety belts; charcoal front door cards; charcoal floor mat; black roll bar; charcoal rear jump seat; black metal body of the jump seats; charcoal rear safety belts; charcoal cargo mat)”

And a quick forum search confirms from various threads that 621 is Rustic Green, as someone mentioned above.
Yup updated the paint color in my notes and in the first post. Interior was re-done by the previous owner to a brown color. Surprised it would have been originally charcoal gray I would have thought black looking at the rubber mats, lower dash pad, and roll bar pads that are all black.

So are you saying Charcoal is actually just black or the only thing grey of the interior was the seats?
The thread for trim code posted above shows good photos.

For example with mine (TRIM CODE LP11 11= charcoal grey)... the photos in the examples of charcoal on the Trim thread look similar to a 2021 Charcoal exterior of a Toyota 4Runner to me.

Here are photos of my door panel and my Toyota floor mat.

IMG-8340.JPG

IMG-8342.JPG

Last edited:
So are you saying Charcoal is actually just black or the only thing grey of the interior was the seats?

its pretty much black...with a hint of grey...kinda of like a light black......

july20tuffy.jpg

Driving around this evening and dreaming of removing the top and slapping on a SOR bikini top I realized I have ambulance doors and when the top comes off I won’t have anything to hold things in the cargo area!
Now the wheels start turning so I do a nice wood board and varnish it? Or do I just do some kind of a net? :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom