For Sale '75 FJ40 All Original (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1975 FJ40, 70K Original Miles. 2F Motor, 4 Speed, Runs & Drives Great. Completely stock except wheels & tires and Pertronix electronic ignition conversion. Original wheels will be included. Has 5 brand new Firestone Destination A/Ts, new clutch master cylinder, new brake master cylinder. Original front and rear jump seats, ambulance doors, auxiliary rear heater, factory roll bar. Some rust in the usual areas, but not as bad as most. Suspension, steering and drivetrain are incredibly tight still. Perfect candidate for a full restoration.

What it needs:
New headliner (previous owner removed it). Instrumentation glass (I accidentally broke it fixing the dash lights). Could use a lift kit (bigger rear tires will occasionally rub) 20151107_152246.jpg 20151107_152316.jpg 20151107_152330.jpg 20151107_153324.jpg 20151107_153343.jpg

$5300. Sorry....accidentally posted before I was finished editing. :bang:

I am in Casper if anyone needs me to check it out for you. I met the seller once at Napa and he seemed like a great guy.

Hey what was all that saving my pennies talk!:grinpimp:

I wanted to share my experience on here...

I was first to contact the owner and we made a deal, I sent a cashiers check to him and was arranging transport and the guy called me after he received the money and said that he didn't know but his wife's name was on the title and that his wife wouldn't sign off on it because they were getting divorced and her lawyer advised her not to sign anything.

Caused a major inconvenience for me as I had already booked a transport and sent the cash and now I see he sold it to someone else.

Talked to the poster of this ad and she verified that she bought it from the poster and she paid more - 6K. Wow my mind is blown!

Not cool!

1975 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40-Runs and Drives like a champ!

Wow, that sucks. If we just had a filter on mud for folks without any integrity it would save many a lot heartburn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom