SOLD 70-series Jerry Can Holder - Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AlbertoSD

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a brand new Factory Toyota Jerry Can Holder. I think it came as option in some 60-series (with barn doors) and 70-series, and I know of people that have retrofit it to fit a 40-series, though I don't know if it ever was a factory option or not for the 40-series.

I have the 3 pieces shown in the photo below:

IMG_018.JPG

And below are some examples on a 40, 60, and 70-series:

IMG_019.jpg

IMG_020.jpg

IMG_021.JPG

Asking $500 plus shipping on the 3 pieces shown on the first photo.

I have found a jerry can holder much like yours, but if I may ask do you have a part number for the black rectangular mounting bracket? Good luck with your sale.

I have found a jerry can holder much like yours, but if I may ask do you have a part number for the black rectangular mounting bracket? Good luck with your sale.

@tls3601,

The part number I have for that rectangular bracket is 77107-60010, though I am not sure if it has changed over time.

Hope this helps!

-Alberto

Bummer could not find that pn in the system, thanks for posting though and good luck with your sale

Free bump for a good seller and just FIY I will soon have a few new OEM Jerrycans in my hands so if you go and buy Alberto's holder I will get you the can later if you do not own one already ;)

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom