6bt in a 80series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi everyone for those of you that have one how has your standard driveline held up as in breakages? Also are you running constant 4x4 or 2wd TIA

Don't think I've seen one yet. In either configuration. But people are not rock bouncing them either.

I got a 6bt with a 5 speed getrag transmission and np205 transfer case in my cruiser.It's my daily driver and it's mostly in 2wd.Mild wheeling and 37" tires.So far so good,no breakage.

I have 20K on my conversion. I don't beat on it so no drivetrain breakage.

6 days AWD no problems, I do not foresee, any in the future I don't rock crawl

Anyone running the 4l80e or the 6l80e atm was looking at manual but after test driving a auto definitely looking at the auto configuration

driveline been solid. installed taller gears and ARBs... trans is stock other than shift kit and controller. recently went to 35" tires (315/75/16), was one 33s... Everything about it seems like it should have come this way. Gobs of power, will cruiser 80mph with ease. Non-intercooled. HX35 turbo... may go bigger since the stock stall converter is so high, it can probably take the bigger turbo and breathe even better up top... 0-60 in 11 seconds which is solid for these rigs...

Not a hardcore rock crawler, but making it out several times a year and daily drive otherwise...

driveline been solid. installed taller gears and ARBs... trans is stock other than shift kit and controller. recently went to 35" tires (315/75/16), was one 33s... Everything about it seems like it should have come this way. Gobs of power, will cruiser 80mph with ease. Non-intercooled. HX35 turbo... may go bigger since the stock stall converter is so high, it can probably take the bigger turbo and breathe even better up top... 0-60 in 11 seconds which is solid for these rigs...

Not a hardcore rock crawler, but making it out several times a year and daily drive otherwise...

mate which trans and controller have you installed theres quite a few on the market are you running 3'' exhast or bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom