Wanted 69 fj55 turn signal switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
im looking for a 69 turn signal switch can anyone help with that?

IMG_8465.jpeg

They tell me that if you rotate your device 90 degrees, you will be able to view my information.

As far as the switch goes, I don’t think that it is totally functional at the moment, and don’t have any experience with trying to repair one. When I move the lever from side to side, I only feel two detents; I believe that I should be feeling (and hearing) 3.

yes there should be down for left, middle and then up for right. there is also the high beam forward

yes there should be down for left, middle and then up for right. there is also the high beam forward
What exactly is wrong with yours?

the plastic cracked and the wire had been cut. i found a cheapo on amazon that seems to fit for now. the wiring will have to be udpated but the plastic part fits and the turn signal works so i will let you know if things change thanks for your help

the plastic cracked and the wire had been cut. i found a cheapo on amazon that seems to fit for now. the wiring will have to be udpated but the plastic part fits and the turn signal works so i will let you know if things change thanks for your help
No worries. If you get it to work, you should post up your results. It would be a contribution to the community.😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom