6061 CNC’d barn door latch group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, I’m organizing a group buy over on the FB page for barn doors. Linked is the 80 version. Mike will CNC specific for the 70 (mirrored) if we can get 15 minimum orders.

$65 at 15-20 orders
$44 at 30+ orders

IMG_8018.jpeg

IMG_8019.png

Question - do the 70-series handles break as commonly as the 80 series ones? Honestly I haven't seen any broken ones but maybe I haven't been looking?

Question - do the 70-series handles break as commonly as the 80 series ones? Honestly I haven't seen any broken ones but maybe I haven't been looking?

X2....same question here. Never seen or heard of a broken one but I will say the more weight you put on the door, the more force it seems to take to use that latch to release the whole door.

Which handle are we talking about? On the interior, I have a plastic flip out handle for releasing the door latch mechanism and a grab handle for pulling it closed.

I broke a screw grommet for my grab handle but haven't anticipated busting the handles themselves.

Which handle are we talking about? On the interior, I have a plastic flip out handle for releasing the door latch mechanism and a grab handle for pulling it closed.

I broke a screw grommet for my grab handle but haven't anticipated busting the handles themselves.
Handle to open the large barn door.

I’ve seen broken ones indeed— 60/70/80/100. They all use a mechanical pivot with plastic handle. Prone failure over time— especially in the Rust Belt.

Good option It seems. I’m not a big “sell s*** in tech“ person, but I’ll let this one fly.

We probably don’t hear about it because people can still order new, albeit plastic OEM ones.

I’ve seen broken ones indeed— 60/70/80/100. They all use a mechanical pivot with plastic handle. Prone failure over time— especially in the Rust Belt.

Good option It seems. I’m not a big “sell s*** in tech“ person, but I’ll let this one fly.
Apologies Onur, kinda just going where I’m comfortable. Which is a more appropriate spot to catch 70 folks specifically?

As it seems there is an extreme flair up of sudden failing barn door latch handles I made a pre-emptive order. Thanks for making these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom