60 Yard Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also have a pile of VSV valves or various types and sizes and some relay/electrical stuff including dash lighting wiring harnesses and some other gear. Let me know what you need (part # preferred) and I'll seee if I have it.

I'm interested in the brake/clutch pedal assembly and clutch master cylinder. How much total shipped to 48108?

got my parts today!

thank you sir, and my 40 will thank's you for the final step in its power steering set up.:beer: :bounce: :bounce2:

now if i could just find time to work on my junk ;)

need need a front passengers fender , rear fender openings along with a steel bumper with trailer hitch attachment ; do you still have them?, how much?

Lou
<peribeca@dbtech.net>

fe sus said:
Here they are... each is missing screw bracket type things, but has enough left to be useful (and you can tell when they're installed). Also a couple pics of the cracks in the dash. for the guages and bezel... $10 + ride.
gages.jpg

dashcrack2.jpg

dashcrack1.jpg

Hey man..I am sorry but no longer need the dash but will take the guages and t-case shifter... send me a pay-pal to aemocean2@yahoo.com

thanks brotha,
-Al

need a rust free rear bumper, do you have one?

Lou <peribeca@dbtech.net>

Radiator

How good is the radiator? I'll take it if it is pretty good shape.

Hey brotha...ever get my last PM...

I still want those gauges and t-case shifter...i can pay-pal you the money when ever ya want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom