60 Yard Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rhodescreations.com
All mechanical items are from 84 FJ60, some interior stuff from 83 BJ60. Prices are negotiable. Willing to trade for beer and/or gold bullion. I'm moving and don't want to haul this stuff if I can avoid it. Located in Seattle. I can ship to where-ever at buyer's cost. E-mail is mrhodes0@comcast.net
starter.jpg

$45
shifter.jpg

$20
roofrack.jpg

$25
res1.jpg

$5
rad.jpg

$20
pedals.jpg

$20
igntioncoil.jpg

$40
firewall.jpg

$25
emissions.jpg

$45
ductthing.jpg

$20
clutchcyl.jpg

$20
charcoal.jpg

$20
brakes.jpg

$45
rear_heater.jpg

$30
d_fender.jpg

$40

Last edited:
FJ 60 dash

Hey man, I am visiting my brother-in-law in San Jose. His fj60 brown dash is crack at the radio. Does your dash have any cracks? Is it still availible?

You still have the dash or gauges? Also looking for the a clutch fork.

did ya get my pm on the steering colum?

i guess so ;)

Last edited:
are the guages mutch different on a bj60 from a fj60? and how much do ya want for it?

Here they are... each is missing screw bracket type things, but has enough left to be useful (and you can tell when they're installed). Also a couple pics of the cracks in the dash. for the guages and bezel... $10 + ride.
gages.jpg

dashcrack2.jpg

dashcrack1.jpg

kms... not miles... but yes, yes it did/does. the engine is now in my 60 and runs like a champ... I cleaned it up and changed a few seals, but not even re-built really... diesel. 3B.

fe sus said:
kms... not miles... but yes, yes it did/does. the engine is now in my 60 and runs like a champ... I cleaned it up and changed a few seals, but not even re-built really... diesel. 3B.
nice :D

thanx for the parts :beer:

I will take both guages and dash....Shoot me a Pm or I will shoot ya one later tonight...thanks man.

Front left fender

Is that drivers side front left fender in good shape? Do you have a good lower tailgate? Shipping to Lawrence, KS 66046. Thanks Craig

Sorry, tailgate is gone. the fender is on pretty good shape... might want to paint it... PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send better pictures.

drivers fender

I am in Spokane, WA 99203.

I need the drivers side front fender and the front bumper and apron below the grill. Also the console. How are the rear fender wells (got a plasma cutter for some body art?)

Ever travel East of the mountains?

thanks

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom