60 Series sun visor? for roof (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im in pursuit of a sun visor for my truck and was curious what people have done im familiar with the ford visor style and would like one, before blindly buying one and cutting trimming ect. it down to fit has anyone done what im thinking done some searching and have come up with nothing have a picture of a 60 with the sort of style im after, no idea where i photo or who it is im sorry if its you.

20986823_1573414262733722_36053961232351232_n.jpg

Not sure where you’re located but those seem to exist in Australia. I’m not sure if they were OEM or a dealer add-on or what, but they were made for 60s and look like they fit real well. Maybe you could look for one there.

Should look at the 70 series visors. Can still buy them new and as long as you have your old ones, swap the hinge mount over and fits/works perfectly. If you have an earlier 60 with a vinyl head liner it’s a perfect match.

Should look at the 70 series visors. Can still buy them new and as long as you have your old ones, swap the hinge mount over and fits/works perfectly. If you have an earlier 60 with a vinyl head liner it’s a perfect match.

I think the OP is after an exterior visor that attaches and runs across the length of the front roof line. Something like this:

1685551992799.png

So your FJ60 can look like its got a baseball cap on :rofl:.

But @CenTXFJ60 isn't wrong about the 70 series interior visors. Those are tops. Maybe OP can clarify what he is after with this thread.

I think the OP is after an exterior visor that attaches and runs across the length of the front roof line. Something like this:

View attachment 3336881

So your FJ60 can look like its got a baseball cap on :rofl:.

But @CenTXFJ60 isn't wrong about the 70 series interior visors. Those are tops. Maybe OP can clarify what he is after with this thread.
Oh man…I totally whiffed on this one :). Thank you for clarifying.

i am tring the make my truck have a hat none of the visors that came up on google search were the look i was after so i bought a 1982 lund visor for there f series truck us cut it down to fit
visor1.jpg
visor 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom