60 roof racks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oh don't even get me started on the pussification n electronic nannies/baby sitters
toyota took it from "beast mode" to "soccer mom"........the main reason i will prob never own a 200 or later.....

I got a gamivit Flat rack. I like it because its steel. I installed some flood lights to it in this pic but have since removed them. I have a pair of Milwaukee 2012R headlamps that we use and the lights come out of the headlamps and stick to it or anywhere on my truck with magnets when we go camping. Its the flattest most low profile closest to the roof rack i could find.

h3d36Cuh.jpg

As far as after market racks go, my personal favorite is probably the old school, full size Conn-Ferr. For a full modern rack I'd go with Bowfin.

I also like the original 60 roof racks, but don't discount a good set of Thule or Yakima cross bars, which I've been running for 5 years.

IAsseoF.jpg

o2fuNoT.jpg

9tOSjoH.jpg

Custom built steel flat rack. I like the versatility to be able to go from RTT to lumber, if I can ever afford it again...
IMG_7017.JPEG

hvnt seen it yet...and it hasnt hit my roof yet...but im sure hopin the Bowfin Rack i purchased months ago from @dogfishlake is gnna be as awesome as I hope :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

pic from Bowfincruiser!

View attachment 2906692
Man, I was going to post a picture of Louise (the red 60 above) with the rack...I miss her. Should not have sold her. Bowfin has the best rack out there in my opinion.

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

I'll throw in another vote for bowfin, the t-channel makes it really easy to modify mounting points as needed. For my camping bins I can interlock the feet on the tube front to back and use a couple pieces of right angle as cleats for side to side then just have to strap it down. I like that it uses the entire length of the drip rail as well
20210924_124221.jpg

Nice to see your rig again! I bs’d with ya (this is Shawn) and drank beer while you and tim installed that last year! Looking great!!

Home made custom alum! came wit the rig and was massively handy hauling material when i gutted my cabin. I miss it!!!

1645477548099.png

1645477568163.png

Sorry, I should have added this above. You'll be very happy. His racks are worth the wait.
ive owned the rack for months...im waitng for it to go on my rig lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom