4x4 labs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
has anyone had issues with 4x4 labs. I ordered a front and rear bumper kit a month ago and it still hasn't shipped. I spoke to them a few days after I ordered everything and was told that it wouldn't take more than a week to ship. Now they won't answer their phone.

has anyone had issues with 4x4 labs. I ordered a front and rear bumper kit a month ago and it still hasn't shipped. I spoke to them a few days after I ordered everything and was told that it wouldn't take more than a week to ship. Now they won't answer their phone.

Luke is pretty good, try emailing him

good deal. I'm sure he's backed up. I'll quit stressing.

good deal. I'm sure he's backed up. I'll quit stressing.

I know it can be frustrating to pay for something and not get it timely best rest assured Luke is one of the best guys in the 80 business. It's a small place, hectic, guys out in the shop all day, parts everywhere, loud machinery going. The 4Runner market has really kept them busy too I'm sure.

I'm guessing the group buy in August is keeping him busy as well. I ordered a kit bumper and was told it should go out pretty fast. Nothing yet, but I'm not too worried about it

You will definetly get some welding time in...

4X4labs is an outstanding operation ! Luke is a 'stand up guy', one of us in many ways.

Call, leave a message, they will be back with you.

I will offer a slightly contradictory opinion on this. He has a good reputation and makes a nice product, but this isn't right. A month is too long to not communicate with a customer that was told a 7-10 day turn. Hopefully he makes this right pretty quickly even if he's high now.:confused:

Last edited:
E

When i ordered my rear swing out Luke told me it would be around 6 weeks. I never heard from him or needed to hear from during the 6 weeks. Towards the end i got an email letting me know the bumper was ready. I don't need reassurance, he doesnt need the extra hassle of emails for no real reason. The guy's reputation is way too high for me to think he is doing a runner with my deposit.
I understand 6 weeks is the normal lead time and it sounds like you are still inside that timeframe.

When i ordered my rear swing out Luke told me it would be around 6 weeks. I never heard from him or needed to hear from during the 6 weeks. Towards the end i got an email letting me know the bumper was ready. I don't need reassurance, he doesnt need the extra hassle of emails for no real reason. The guy's reputation is way too high for me to think he is doing a runner with my deposit.
I understand 6 weeks is the normal lead time and it sounds like you are still inside that timeframe.

I wouldnt have expected a short turn either, but if they tell you I will be a week and don't respond afterward for a month that's not right. Probably a miscommunication.

I don't know of anyone that has been screwed by luke, so don't stress, you will get your stuff. Sometimes you have to move at the speed of the vendor, especially one with a reputation like 4x4 labs. Creative people like luke are unique and sometimes you have to go with their flow, whether it's a little high or a lot high.

Make sure you check your kit when you finally get everything .mine was missing tons of parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom