Builds 4x4 labs group buy update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am very interested in their 80 series rear bumper. I also have a commercial addess with fork lift. You say you can help with the diy kits? I have zero experience with welding, would love to save $$ with the kit if you can help me out with the welding part.

Also interested in 80 rear bumper. Based in Culver City - happy to help with the process however I can.

yes I was hoping to save on the cost of my DIY kit by welding for whom ever else wants in on the deal. We can help with the install too.

How Many more orders do we need to get this discount? I’m just itching to buy 1 now .i’m curious on how to do this too I’ve never done a group buy before so if someone can explain how it’s done .i would appreciate it .

yes I was hoping to save on the cost of my DIY kit by welding for whom ever else wants in on the deal. We can help with the install too.

Where are you located @Phulcrum ? Trying to figure out if it makes sense since I'm based in LA. Happy to coordinate over email or some other format if it would be easier.

we can make it happen. If I am going to weld your kit, I would weld it up, and have it ready to install. then you could drive down for a day for the install and beer. and bbq.

group buy discount, count me in for a 80 rear bumper double swing with tire and 3 can, built with powdercoat, with flares, and hoping there is enough interest to happen in the next month or so. keep me posted. thanks!

we are still looking to make this happen. Just got delayed/sidetracked with our fridge launch. Looks like we have plenty to make it a go. I should have a schedule update soon.

we can make it happen. If I am going to weld your kit, I would weld it up, and have it ready to install. then you could drive down for a day for the install and beer. and bbq.
Don’t forget if you guys make this happen to schedule accordingly. There’s A fair amount of frame cutting with the 4X4 Labs rear bumper on an 80 series. It’s not just a bolt on endeavor.

Yup, it's easy with the right tools but you do have to trim that rear xmember. That said having had the 4x4 labs rear bumper on my 80 for a few years I really like it.

Yup, it's easy with the right tools but you do have to trim that rear xmember. That said having had the 4x4 labs rear bumper on my 80 for a few years I really like it.
Do you trust it to tow a trailer?

Do you trust it to tow a trailer?
absa-freakin-lutely as long as you have deep, quality welds from a 220V mig welder.

5047A9E4-609A-479E-A145-91125E215ABD.jpeg

9EBFB000-2A54-4C1F-BC9E-C8EA0AB790F9.jpeg

25B30703-8F2B-4726-A51B-2BB35272BCFD.jpeg

C5B5FB63-F011-46AA-8D92-818200549354.jpeg

I have done massive amounts of off road towing with mine. The fact that it tucks in tightly like it does is actually beneficial as far as loading the rear section of the truck's frame.

Frank

Is there a status for this order? Is there still time to order with you guys? please let me know, located in orange county/LA area.

**Edit, wanting a rear bumper with tire and 3 gas cans

We are still looking to do this. Just got tied up with our fridge launch. I'll update this thread and get specific orders when ready.

Just wanted to add that I'm also interested but having no welding experience at all. Happy to pitch a hand and learn how to weld.

I'm also located in LA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom