Builds 4x4 labs group buy update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please update your status here so I know when we're all ordered

that's what i was thinking. mine is a kit too so i think it should be lower than the 325. either way i'm happy about the current discount already!
your shipping will stay the same. 325 for a heavy item like that cross country sounds right to me btw.

Order placed today (9/30). 80 series, double swing out + tire holder - kit. Used the coupon code, put my LA address as shipping address for now. Thanks @Phulcrum !

The order is nearly done! I can pick up the bumpers for less than individual shipping cost. You should have had your shipping amount (about $225) refunded by 4x4 labs by now. As soon as I get a final count from them (someone ordered that didnt confirm here I think) I can calculate the new shipping rate. Should be closer to 125-150 per person. Please chime in if you are ok with this hit me up if you have questions.

The order is nearly done! I can pick up the bumpers for less than individual shipping cost. You should have had your shipping amount (about $225) refunded by 4x4 labs by now. As soon as I get a final count from them (someone ordered that didnt confirm here I think) I can calculate the new shipping rate. Should be closer to 125-150 per person. Please chime in if you are ok with this hit me up if you have questions.

Good for me!

No problem! Thanks

I am ready to pick up the kits. To be clear, the welded bumpers are 10 weeks out and will not be in this shipment. So if you ordered a kit, and you are having me pick it up, please paypal me ASAP. According to 4x4labs, there are 5 orders that I will be picking up. please put the name you ordered with ( in the notes on the paypal ) so I can track who has paid for shipping. I am hoping to leave monday morning and return tuesday.

Paypal Account is Phipps.Tim@gmail.com

my number is 760-685-3684 , please text me when you have sent payment.

Last edited:
I am ready to pick up the kits. To be clear, the welded bumpers are 10 weeks out and will not be in this shipment. So if you ordered a kit, and you are having me pick it up, please paypal me ASAP. According to 4x4labs, there are 5 orders that I will be picking up. please put the name you ordered with ( in the notes on the paypal ) so I can track who has paid for shipping. I am hoping to leave monday morning and return tuesday.

Paypal Account is Phipps.Tim@gmail.com

my number is 760-685-3684 , please text me when you have sent payment.

Can Paypal you ASAP - what is the total? I'd be glad to start an email thread with the 5 of us if helpful. Just let me know.

Hey All, 4x4 called me when i ordered and since i ordered a welded bumper and sliders i had to pay for full shipping for them to ship to my house. Please let me know if this is not the case and i will contact 4x4. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom