Builds 4x4 labs group buy update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey All, 4x4 called me when i ordered and since i ordered a welded bumper and sliders i had to pay for full shipping for them to ship to my house. Please let me know if this is not the case and i will contact 4x4. Thanks!
that is the case. I will be doing the pick up Monday, and the welded bumpers are 10-12 weeks out.

Sent.

who was the one that was going to bring their Traeger? 😜

When we have the wrench/weld days, I will have my smoker cranking out yummy goodness.

Heading out tomorrow morning!

Loading them up!

If you haven't already sent your shipping $ please do soon. Thanks!

PXL_20201026_214415860.jpg

Be safe driving back!

21 hours straight! got er done!

I think these are the people that ordered, but not sure if all kits or some ordered built + me @AAdam... but that's a total of 6 so one of the below must not be in?

@Landmass1
@Tylerh84
@Golden Dragon
@JAGRBMB
@DaqidTrain

just noticed that i am on the list above but i believe this list was for the kit orders. my order consisted of a built bumper which should still be several weeks out for fabrication complete based on estimated lead time.

if you ordered a built bumper your order is a ways out yet. If you ordered a kit, then I just picked it up. its hard to track who ordered what with screen names here and real names in paypal/email etc.

Did I miss the boat on this one? Wonder if they'd still offer any discount?
They might still honor the discount code. Worth a try. The shipping is already done tho.

Hoping to bang these out soon. We started one but it was missing a vital component so we are waiting on the replacement.
Things got much busier in December than we anticipated, so we're lagging a little. Hoping for big progress over the Xmas break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom