4th annual Cruiser gold Rush: Back to Gold Lake for the 4th year! July 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone planning coming up on a Wednesday afternoon? Do we get shirts and stickers this yeayearr?
Any word if we could have campfire this year and permit ?

And what type of beer do you people drink? I make up for my lack of social skills by being generous with booze and beer.

I don't always drink beer, and when I do, I drink 805, Corona, Pacifico, shock top, red stripe, Heineken, new castle, Amstel, IPA, Kirin, Guinness, Stela, Becks, did I say 805? Oh well, now I'm thirsty! :bang:
:bounce2::bounce:

@pilotuku I thought you were only being breast fed and baby formula? How's the little one?:D:D

@pilotuku I thought you were only being breast fed and baby formula? How's the little one?:D:D

I was until the nanny left...:bang:

The little punk is doing great. He's living the life, but not me! :devil::deadhorse:

Thanks for asking John...

@Northjax About time you showed up in here. We'll drop the newbie if you bring some Venison. :D:cheers:

I'm in too....get this darn newbie title dropped! Got a buddy on base with an 80 I'll see about bringing also. He still has his 3rd gen T4R, but the 80 is getting most of the love!
Sent here by Northjax. Count me in. I'll have the 80 prepped and ready by then. Sounds like a good time.

I'll bring the two sided straw:rofl:

IMG_0899.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom