4Runner Issues (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the cat still in the driveway?
-Mike-

In the courtyard. Getting closer.

The Igniter is a show stopper for sure.

The Igniter is a show stopper for sure.

Yes it is. I can limp on a dead Ox and knock, but no spark is bad. Fortunately, I carry an extra one of those two ... and have another or two in reserve.

Just an excuse for when Jon gives in and buys and 80 :flipoff2:

I don't know. The way Toyota is disco'ing parts on my 4Runner I figure the 80's will not be far behind. I'm willing to bet they made more Gen1 4Runners than 80 series LCs.

Plus, at least my 4R shares parts with the pickups, which makes boneyard hunting easier. When was the last time anybody saw a FJZ80 in a boneyard? I might be loosing support from Toyota, but at least I can get parts.

Don't worry Jon, you'll have spare parts from the 80 owners in the club. We are hoarders too, remember?

Don't worry Jon, you'll have spare parts from the 80 owners in the club. We are hoarders too, remember?

Speaking of hoarders, I'm still waiting to hear from Onur about that window motor......

Speaking of hoarders, I'm still waiting to hear from Onur about that window motor......

Oh yeah, forgot about that one.

The one I have should work for your application.

If not, you can get the one coming off of my current body when I pull it off next month.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one.

The one I have should work for your application.

If not, you can get the one coming off of my current body when I pull it off next month.

The plastic bag works great for a window at this time of year ;) Let me know what what works for you, and the PHH if you can make time....

Rudical said:
The plastic bag works great for a window at this time of year ;) Let me know what what works for you, and the PHH if you can make time....

Do the full silicone hardline bypass, takes 10 mins if the old clamps cooperate!

Swypo'd from my droid using IH8MUD

Do the full silicone hardline bypass, takes 10 mins if the old clamps cooperate!

Swypo'd from my droid using IH8MUD

Already have the silcone line, just too lazy to put it in.

well since i've done mine twice now, couldn't get the stubby silicone to seal to the middle hardline, so i just ran 2'+ of it around the brake booster and got rid of the steel tube up the back... waaay easier and eliminates 2 hose joints. pretty sure its what benos done too, might even be where i saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom