40 Series Snorkels for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey mate add me to the list if you ever make another right hand side one for a bj42. Looks great!

I would be interested in one of thes e if you decide to make another run.

Hi,

This is just what I am looking for, I would also be interested in RH side one for a B46 - 3B engine..... or at least the plans so I could get one laser cut and built in the UK... Thanks...

Simon

Im also down for one if you decide to make a batch

What the hell, its been years since you stopped making these, but I'd like one if you get back into the game! LHS for a 12/70 FJ40

These things seem to be in as high demand as the rigs they go on, sure sign of a quality product

I think these are now available through Dan at 4 wheel auto... He is taking orders for new snorkel setups.

@RufusTheDufus you may need to contact @Awl_TEQ for replacement brackets if Dan cannot provide them...

I think these are now available through Dan at 4 wheel auto... He is taking orders for new snorkel setups.

@RufusTheDufus you may need to contact @Awl_TEQ for replacement brackets if Dan cannot provide them...
Can you provide a link to Dan please...I looked up 4wheel auto and couldn’t find it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom