40 Series Snorkels for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey There Can you PM me? For right hand side snorkel complete with spiner... Its for my 75' FJ40 with a 13BT..Thanks

I have one only right side mount with hose and Top Spin pre-cleaner

This is likely the last one available for at least a year - any takers?

uploadfromtaptalk1438801658519.jpg

I love mine! Thanks!

Replied

Kevin, I've got the two I bought from you when I was stationed in HI still in the box you shipped them in (never been opened). I can't use them since the projects they were going on got BIG in more ways than one. I'll sell them at the normal price if anyone wants them.

Jon

Thanks Jon. AWhelan took the last one I had so everyone should feel free to contact OyajiJon for the time being if they need a snorkel.

:cheers:

No problem, Kevin. I'm not sure what I paid for these over 3 years ago because I paid in CAD, but at today's rate, I need to get $420 USD for the pair or $210 USD each plus shipping to "break even". If someone wanted the pair, I'd appreciate it so I can send them in the current packaging. They are both right hand snorkels, and I simply can't use them because they won't deliver enough air for the application I'm running...well, that and the fact that a snorkel probably isn't necessary at the ride height my rigs are at...haha.

No problem, Kevin. I'm not sure what I paid for these over 3 years ago because I paid in CAD, but at today's rate, I need to get $420 USD for the pair or $210 USD each plus shipping to "break even". If someone wanted the pair, I'd appreciate it so I can send them in the current packaging. They are both right hand snorkels, and I simply can't use them because they won't deliver enough air for the application I'm running...well, that and the fact that a snorkel probably isn't necessary at the ride height my rigs are at...haha.

PM sent

Nice!

One snorkel is sold. I still have one more if someone wants it.

Sorry, didn't realize you were up north.

Sorry for the slow reply. I'm at Heathrow right now after three weeks in Africa offline for the most part. It will be quite some time as I have to start a batch from scratch and that would be after several other projects and commitments.

Sorry for the slow reply. I'm at Heathrow right now after three weeks in Africa offline for the most part. It will be quite some time as I have to start a batch from scratch and that would be after several other projects and commitments.

Thanks Kevin, safe travels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom