Wanted 40 interior door panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chris, I'll PM you on this.
Paul

OEM is still available but it is slightly lighter than the old dark charcoal.

67610-90304 & 67620-90304

Photo lifted from @GA Architect :)
dsc05315-jpg.1273327

OEM is still available but it is slightly lighter...

That, sir, I know:

Trade - New 40 Gray Door Card

As well, I've intimate knowledge of the 'aftermarket' alternative that isn't a vinyl wrapped panel, but ABS plastic and, while a close match, a no go for me as I broke the upper DS corner of a pair that had just arrived, yesterday, when simply trying to snap in. (That frustration prompted this thread, by the way.)

IMG_3051.JPG
IMG_3052.JPG

This after stripping the DS door of the inserts....

These panels were intended a part of a door 'overhaul' which included new OE exterior and interior handles, new OE latch, new OER regulator....

IMG_3078.JPG

to fully explain the mentality of seeking the correct panel, even sourced OE window cranks, and a little distraught over having to use the clear SOR spacers that go behind them.

But, you see, I reached down into the pasture, scooped up a handful of mud, smeared over my eyes so that I WOULD miss both the forest and the trees, because the irony is:

IMG_3079.JPG

A bad pic, intentionally, as I've lost several years of sleep, after CDan's criticism, embedded in his question 'what color is that?'

The rest is self evident, so much that the most casual Cruiser enthusiast can point out the mistake (although they will swap to the Pig, eventually).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom