3F exhaust manifold gaskets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm rebuilding a 3F motor and in the process bought a "full" gasket set believing all gaskets needed would be included. It does not have whatever it is that seals the two halves of the exhaust gasket together. In my limited experience of engines I have never seen a setup like this. Local parts shops all seem to be staffed by people who have difficulty in even conceptualising that there was a time before 2000 when vehicles were made.

There must be a lot of these engines around. Does anybody know of an aftermarket source for the gasket or an alternative "fix"?

Local parts shops all seem to be staffed by people who have difficulty in even conceptualising that there was a time before 2000 when vehicles were made.

Can't help you with your gasket issue but I take solace in the fact that parts stores are staffed with the same folks all around the world. Call some of the 'mud vendors, they'll know what you need.

Replied to the other, but for posterity.

17151-61010 Gasket
17152-61010 Spring

You should be able to source at any Toyota dealership in South Africa, since a prevalent part throughout all years of F lineage.

If not, there's several Australian vendors that should have and Amayama is always an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom